Advojp
13 years ago
Yes. "Dang" might be understatement...
As usual, I don't always know what I have when I open and list. Some brief research this morning shows that Mike put some elitist smokes in this package! So, just want to say again, Thank you, Mike!
Advojp
13 years ago

Update now that Mike's came in:

January- 05Busa -- gots
February- gimbel -- ??
March- tmccork -- ??
April- Derf -- ??
May- dalek -- ??
June- APBTmarcel -- gots
July-
August- MikeHarv-- gots
September- z6joker9 -- gots
October- Longerash -- Gots
November-Advojp --
December- no playa

Advojp wrote:



Mike, was the Fuente a Don Carlos????

Thought I'd top for fun and to ask about the Fuente...
Busa still has Gimbel's to send.

Hope all Christmas's were bright!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ill get gimbels out with the insur smokes this week or so
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago

🇨🇮

:-"

🍺
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮

Busa sent Gimbels (right?) and some insurance for the drop outs... Holy Cow!!!

Surrogates x 5 --skull breakers and bone crushers - nh, all sounds very painful
Man O'War x2
Alec Bradley x 2 (Family blend and Harvest I believe)
Joya De Nic
Torano
Gurka
DE Natural
DPG Blue (been a while, looking forward to it)
A Turent (nh)
Swag
Padilla (nh this one)
Kinky Friedman (nh this one)
LGC (or this one)
Brickhouse - an all time favorite!
some matches, American Flag toothpics , short piece of ribbon and of course the Blue Glove.

Thanks to all of the participants. Eventhough we had some drop out, it still was a great time. Kinda sorry I skipped this year.

🍺 Cheers!

JP
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Enjoy u prick and yes gimbels is mixed in there
Advojp
13 years ago
I'll enjoy alright! Thanks again, Anthony. Hopefully you'll have no issues with this years pricks!!!!
Oscar
13 years ago
Who you callin a prick ya PRICK!
Advojp
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic