Whistlebritches
13 years ago
doubledog dare me when I have time on my hands.NEVER


You know who you are.

Ron
JKilburn
13 years ago
You know someone will triple dog dare you now.
lgops
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Very foolish grasshopper
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Is that buck in the truck yet?
Oscar
13 years ago
I quadruple dog dare you!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
It's BJ........ HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cacman
13 years ago

double-dog dare me

Whistlebritches wrote:


should that be hyphenated? 😕
yardobeef
13 years ago
It's easier to handle than the infamous double-dong dare, believe me.
carls7069
13 years ago
I quintuple dare you! [ram27bat]
Whistlebritches
13 years ago
No to #5 and yes to #7.....You guys aren't as slow as you look.LOL


Ron
Campage
13 years ago
nnightmar
13 years ago

doubledog dare me when I have time on my hands.NEVER


You know who you are.

Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



You still don't scare me....




























much....














































Somebody wanna drive the bus over poor Ronnie? Its on now....
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

You still don't scare me....

nnightmar wrote:




Nothing over the top but you are going to get a taste of some nicely plumed Cohiba's.....and a few sungrown stragglers.


Ron
havanaone
13 years ago
Cinco dare ya...🍺 ✋ 😗 😂
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
deadeyedick
13 years ago

Y



A



W



N

fishinguitarman wrote:




+1
Nothing to see here. Just a couple of old walruses bellowing at each other.😴

DED
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

+1
Nothing to see here. Just a couple of old walruses bellowing at each other.😴

DED

deadeyedick wrote:




WALRUS......I'll have you know I'm a hungry hippo.Old blind bastid.


Ron
deadeyedick
13 years ago

WALRUS......I'll have you know I'm a old blind bastid hungry hippo.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



Fixed it for you.
Users browsing this topic