Whistlebritches
13 years ago

Fixed it for you.

deadeyedick wrote:



Thanks Rick....I needed that.


Ron
Numismaniac
13 years ago

+1
Nothing to see here. Just a couple of old walruses bellowing at each other.😴

DED

deadeyedick wrote:






LMAO, hehe
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Last time I saw two 🌫s double-dog dare-ing each other, we got the thonginator.



Hope we're not looking at part deux.
jnichols
13 years ago
Lol Ms Beez. You know ya want it!
Whistlebritches
13 years ago
No matter how much you beg Queenie........I am not going to excite you in my thong.



Ron
ZRX1200
13 years ago
And for that we praise Jesus.



Amen. 🙏
cacman
13 years ago
^^^ The Whistlebritchinator???
Idle threat... yawn!
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

^^^ The Whistlebritchinator???
Idle threat... yawn!

cacman wrote:



Yes it was.......


Ron
Numismaniac
13 years ago
LMAO, again,..................................

I'm with you, brother, I will stick to my Santa Suit as well
nnightmar
13 years ago
That's what I thought...
delta1
13 years ago

^^^ The Whistlebritchinator???
Idol threat... double dare ya!

cacman wrote:




:-"
Users browsing this topic