chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
On to the Divisional round
AFC
Denver vs Baltimore +9
Patriots vs Texans +9.5
NFC
49ers vs Packers +3
Atlanta vs Seattle +2.5
Gumby take either divisional. Pick the winners with the points.
GL
Chazbo
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
You two are hilarious!
gumby_130
13 years ago
Got to go with
Packers +3
Falcons -2.5
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Going with da dogs
Ravens +9
Texans +9.5
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Chazbo up 25
Conference Championship Jan 20th
3pm 49ers @ Atlanta +3.5. o/u. 48.5
6pm @New England vs Baltimore +9.5 o/u 51
Gumby, pick the winner with spread and the o/u on either game. I'll take the other.
GL
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'll take 49er+3.5 and over 48.5
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'll take 49ers+3.5 and over 48.5
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'll take 49ers+3.5 and over 48.5

gumby_130 wrote:


I will take Patriots -9.5 and the under 51
GL
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Good pick Gumby
Last game Da Superbowl
49ers vs Ravens
Will post line next week.
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Gumby, looks like the line is holding so a 5ver on the game and a 5ver on the o/u to end the season.
49ers -3.5
Ravens +3.5
O/U. 48
You pick them
GL
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'll go with the over, you pick the team
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'll go with the over, you pick the team

gumby_130 wrote:


I'll take the 49ers -3.5
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Go 49ers - Frank Gore MVP
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Half time 21-6 Ravens#-o
gumby_130
13 years ago
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Good job gumby you won both bets!
Final tally for the season, Chazbo +10
Thanks for making the season more interesting gumby
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
Thanks buddy had a great season, PM me your info and address. Anyone do anything for march madness?

chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Gumby, pm sent
I think Whizzy runs some March Madness bracket pool.
Chazbo
Users browsing this topic