chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Last week of the regular season, not that many close games.
Bengals vs Ravens
Bears vs Lions
Packers vs Vikings
Redskins vs Cowboys
Top two or button two, you pick. Tie breaker will be the last game o/u 49
GL
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
Ill take Packers and Redskins
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'll try
Bengals
Bears
Pick the o/u 49 tie breaker Redskins/Cowboys
GL
Chazbo
DrafterX
13 years ago
I like the Lions at home... they should be able to pass at will..... 👍
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Is there anything left to take?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Ill take Packers and Redskins

gumby_130 wrote:



Good choice...there is cigars in them hills...can I take that bet too?
DrafterX
13 years ago
I didn't see post 161... 🤦
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'll take over
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'll take over
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Green Bay loses a tough one
AP just missed the all time rushing season record by 9 yards!
If you want the Redskins for a 5ver post up by kick off.
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'm in, good win bud. Go redskins
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Regular season closed
Chazbo up 15 smokes
Wild Card weekend
Saturday:
Bengels @ Texans -4.5
Vikings @ Green Bay -8
Sunday:
Colts @ Ravens -6.5
Seahawks @ Redskins +2.5
Gumby pick Sat. Or Sun two games with points.
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'll take the colts+6.5 and redskins+2.5
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'll take the colts+6.5 and redskins+2.5
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I see you don't want to bet against your boys.
GL
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Does that mean I can take the Texans and Green Bay?
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Does that mean I can take the Texans and Green Bay?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


Bob, this is an ongoing bet I have with gumby.
Will post up some games this wild card weekend.
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'll take Texans -4.5
Packers -8
GL
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got my two wins[-(
Was going back and forth all week on the Bengals but finally decided on the Texans(lucky call).
GL today gumby
Next week should be fun. You pick all the games from one division and I'll pick the others.
Users browsing this topic