DrafterX
13 years ago
Not sure if you guys got the e-mail or not... I didn't get any replies....
Game is open to the Pick'em players at this time.... Everyone starts at zero and the ante is 12 cigars ($5 min CBid price) sent directly to the winner after the SuperBowl....

Who's in..?? 😕
whizzy1
13 years ago
DrafterX
13 years ago
Cool... Todd is in also and has already added to the winner pot... 👍
DrafterX
13 years ago
Players:
Todd
Whizzy
DrafterX



😟
schusler
13 years ago
ill let you know.. depends on if i can beat whizzy this week😂
engletl
13 years ago
When I win week 17...you can add those to the playoff pot as well

:-"
DrafterX
13 years ago
You are on a roll... so who's gonna win da SuperBowl..?? 😕
whizzy1
13 years ago
hmmmmm........Patriots
DrafterX
13 years ago
I think Tampa's been holding back... should prolly watch out for them... 😟
whizzy1
13 years ago
next year maybe
DrafterX
13 years ago
DrafterX
13 years ago
to da top..... 😟
DrafterX
13 years ago
I was looking at rules and stuff in Yahoo... do you guys want to do the confidence point thing..?? 😕

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN6635&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1356910243237&locale=en_US&y=PROD_SPORTS_P_PRO_FOOT 

Still only three of us so far also... should open it up to non-leaguers..??
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
DrafterX
13 years ago
It doesn't look like I can reset points but I can create another group.... 🤔
whizzy1
13 years ago
yeah a new group with confidence points would be cool
DrafterX
13 years ago
I'll get it set up.... 👍


Still need more players...🇨🇮
gumby_130
13 years ago
I'm in, if you need any nonleaguers.
engletl
13 years ago
what ever you decide is good with me
DrafterX
13 years ago
New groupl called 'CBid Playoffs' has been created and invites to existing players have beeen sent.... If you weren't in the previous game but are interested and haven't pissed anybody off around here PM me and I'll send you some info..... 😟
Users browsing this topic