Was at a local liquor store talking to a friend that runs the place and he mentioned he had 1 bottle of George T. Stagg left and remembered that somebody was ISO of one so I got it taking a chance that my memory was right............ It was and with a little looking found it was AR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Long story short the bottle was wrapped and packed and sent off,,,,,,,,, He also mentioned a "finders fee" and really didn't do it for that, did it to help a Brutha,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well the finders fee just about made me fall out......... see for yourself...
Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial
Viaje Platino
Graycliff Double Espresso
Troya Pepin rolled
Cabaiguan
Viaje Holiday Blend
Tat Verocru #9 '08
Federal 90th
Padilla 1932 OR '06 Toro
Mother Fu@ker, HUH!
AND
Punch '00
H. Upmann Magnum '08
Trinidad '11
Jose L Piedra '07
LGC Lancero '99
Montecristo '06
PLPC '05
RyJ Prince of Whales '98
Angelo I feel like I owe you so this time next year I'm all out in getting you a bottle of the elusive Pappy.