ZRX1200
13 years ago
I was trying to bust Campages um.....embarrass him. He knows what I'm talking about damn it.
csgamecock
13 years ago

I was trying to bust Campages um.....embarrass him. He knows what I'm talking about damn it.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Lmao...... Holy Chit! I can't even think of anything to say!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Boy I'm glad these arnt up for bids............. Hate to see them go for one, half good, testicle.

I'm not doing like I did before. These are marked so they don't go out in someones box but if any of you guys ever swing by my cabinet is open to ya.
Campage
13 years ago
I'll swing by to try that fed 90th?

I'll bring you one of those airplane bottles of booze.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Come on down and we'll burn a couple.
Campage
13 years ago
You need to be careful. This bum WILL show up.
Your in Texas right? I should be going that way to see my old man soon. Need to drop in and bother wheel as well.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Our doors are open. Let me know when you are passing thru and maybe we can hang out for a smoke. You know if you stop at all the Bruthas along the way it will take you days to get down there.
Campage
13 years ago
Shouldn't take too long. I think most will pretend they're not home.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Angelo is one cool cat for sure!
mikey1597
13 years ago
👍 Yes he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Angelo is one cool cat for sure!

crgcpro wrote:


leftyposthole
13 years ago
Cam's never had a fed 90th....hmmmm.....:-"

One of Leftys top two or three all time tats

great hit by the way on a great bruva
Campage
13 years ago
Aren't there 2 wrappers for the Fed 90? Which ones the best?
harleyd31
13 years ago
Damn nice finders fee!!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Angelo is down right 🤨
Users browsing this topic