fishinguitarman
13 years ago

NO! HAIL DEAR OLD STATE!

I grew up in Jackson as a huge MSU fan, but when NROTC offered big dollars for school, had to find a college other than Ole Miss with NROTC. So I went to Auburn. I know Bo.

WAR EAGLE, well maybe next year. I will be cheering for Ole Miss in a few nights, and btw went to the pep rally at Highland Village the night before they beat Notre Dame!

Didn't I spy you in an Ole Miss shirt behind some poor sap holding "The Poster"?

Bur wrote:






Where in Jackson?
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Off Northside Drive near Ridgewood. Enough for now, got to go back to the garage and start reinforcing mailbox.

And, no, I'm not contacting cousins this weekend to get MSU swag. Wonder if Bully makes literal dog rockets?
z6joker9
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

HOTTY TODDY

z6joker9 wrote:





YES!!!!!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
"FLIM FLAM BIM BAM" does not belong in a battle cry. Maybe a nursery rhyme while holding your black teddy bear.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

"FLIM FLAM BIM BAM" does not belong in a battle cry. Maybe a nursery rhyme while holding your black teddy bear.

Bur wrote:






I gotcha my fellow Mississipian! Lets exchange addys! PM me
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:



whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

plack ....f16devils

Bur....FGM

Zmarkadonis....whizzy1

chswrst726....whizzy1

carpenter69....whizzy1



Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....Still here?????
wapper2011....1 post since Dec 22nd...You still around?




YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:


NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
chswrst726
13 years ago
😰
Whizzy takes 3 at once?

=d>
Seems like a helluva guy in my book.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

8-[
Whizzy takes 3 at once?

=d>
Seems like a helluva guy in my book.

chswrst726 wrote:





He's as good as they get!
t33bone
13 years ago

8-[
Whizzy takes 3 at once?

=d>
Seems like a helluva guy in my book.

chswrst726 wrote:


If The Whizzinator wants to go down to 2, LMK and I'll take one.
tyyler82
13 years ago
I was thinkin' maybe it was time that I got in on this. PMS FGM.

t33bone
13 years ago

I was thinkin' maybe it was time that I got in on this. PMS FGM.

tyyler82 wrote:


=d>
tyyler82
13 years ago

=d>

t33bone wrote:



You taunting me? [ram27bat]












[sarcasm]
t33bone
13 years ago

You taunting me? [ram27bat]


[sarcasm]

tyyler82 wrote:



Yes and you can't do nuttn bout it. HaHa
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
I need 2 more weeks to return to work before I can committe! From the looks, it may take that long to get enough help anyways lol........
I want a real noob Newb! Not a secret Elist hiding behind noob postings. Who fits that description?
tyyler82
13 years ago
^That would be me. :)


The noobiest noob.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:



whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

plack ....f16devils

Bur....FGM

Zmarkadonis....whizzy1

chswrst726....whizzy1

carpenter69....whizzy1

tyyler82....t33bone



Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....Still here?????
wapper2011....1 post since Dec 22nd...You still around?



YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:

leftyposthole


NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
t33bone
13 years ago

UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:



whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

plack ....f16devils

Bur....FGM

Zmarkadonis....whizzy1

chswrst726....whizzy1

carpenter69....whizzy1



Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78....Still here?????
wapper2011....1 post since Dec 22nd...You still around?
tyyler82


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:


NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Read post #350 ya 🌫 and LMK.


Tuck
BlueDude
13 years ago
I have THE BEST vet in dubleuhb

I'm STILL trying to list everything in his MIND-BLOWING MEGA HIT he sent me.

I also need to send a get well card to my postal carrier. I hear a workmens comp claim has been filed for multiple hernias.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Users browsing this topic