whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I'm a slacker but I officially have busas end of the trade ready to ship, hope he's ready don't want to do to much damage to the postman!
illinichaser
13 years ago

I have THE BEST vet in dubleuhb

I'm STILL trying to list everything in his MIND-BLOWING MEGA HIT he sent me.

I also need to send a get well card to my postal carrier. I hear a workmens comp claim has been filed for multiple hernias.

BlueDude wrote:



+1 Bill was my vet as well. I know first hand the damage he can lay. I had to see a surgeon for carpal tunnel after typing up the list from our trade.
](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣
05busa
13 years ago
Wow.....i thought my last noob died
wapper2011
13 years ago
I'm still around just busy over the holidays
Capo king
13 years ago
I'm gaining my strength back and making a list to slap my vet!!!! It's hard to hit back after being nuked!!!
Plus there's so many azzhats to bomb!!lol I have four on my list now!!
f16devils
13 years ago
I go away for the weekend and I came to to a mailbox that got destroyed by Plack! [ram27bat]

After cleaning up the mess I found the box. I made the mistake of telling him that I was a Fuente Ho. Inside was

Chateau Sungrown x4
Belicoso Sungrown x4
and 4 unbanded that say A Fuente on the cello. Never seen these before, I need to do some research on these.

Nice hit Plack!!!!=d> =d>

Now it's my turn and you all my want to feel sorry for him. I got something for him that he will be able to use on his deployment. hehehehehehehehehehehe
carls7069
13 years ago
Hey FGM,
I am willing to shoot a few gars some of you's guy's noobs if that's ok.
Zepp69...AKA...Carl[ram27bat]
f16devils
13 years ago

I go away for the weekend and I came to to a mailbox that got destroyed by Plack! [ram27bat]

After cleaning up the mess I found the box. I made the mistake of telling him that I was a Fuente Ho. Inside was

Chateau Sungrown x4
Belicoso Sungrown x4
and 4 unbanded that say A Fuente on the cello. Never seen these before, I need to do some research on these.

Nice hit Plack!!!!=d> =d>

Now it's my turn and you all my want to feel sorry for him. I got something for him that he will be able to use on his deployment. hehehehehehehehehehehe

f16devils wrote:








UPDATE!
Dropped off at the post office today.

DC# 03083390000087299120

Should be there by wednesday. If you have family at the house you may want to let them know to stay away that day. I think I set a record for myself on this one, over 11 pounds. Sure wish they had a flat rate box that size.
chswrst726
13 years ago

I go away for the weekend and I came to to a mailbox that got destroyed by Plack! [ram27bat]

After cleaning up the mess I found the box. I made the mistake of telling him that I was a Fuente Ho. Inside was

Chateau Sungrown x4
Belicoso Sungrown x4
and 4 unbanded that say A Fuente on the cello. Never seen these before, I need to do some research on these.

Nice hit Plack!!!!=d> =d>

Now it's my turn and you all my want to feel sorry for him. I got something for him that he will be able to use on his deployment. hehehehehehehehehehehe

f16devils wrote:




About the unbanded ones.

Plack and I decided to have an A&C day. That's Arts and Crafts for those of you who stay out of Community Centers and/or Retirement Homes. Well, come to think of it....you guys should pretty much all be familiar with that🌫

Anyway, we took some Garcia Vegas and opened them up. Then we took white owls stuffed with black and milds and wrapped them w/ the GV's. Once complete, we put them in a blank cello, and with our best writing skills, we painted on the AF name. Hope you enjoy our first attempt at home rolling. Sorry we couldn't find raw leaves...it was the best we could do.
chswrst726
13 years ago
oh, and to my vet, Whizzy....your inbox is full
plack
13 years ago

UPDATE!
Dropped off at the post office today.

DC# 03083390000087299120

Should be there by wednesday. If you have family at the house you may want to let them know to stay away that day. I think I set a record for myself on this one, over 11 pounds. Sure wish they had a flat rate box that size.

f16devils wrote:




Holy ****e that is a lot!! I would love to say that I would be home to get the package but I am in arizona for the next couple weeks for some training. I will have to laugh even harder when my wife comes home to find this package! Let me know what else I can send back to you! Thanks Hero!!
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I have THE BEST vet in dubleuhb

I'm STILL trying to list everything in his MIND-BLOWING MEGA HIT he sent me.

I also need to send a get well card to my postal carrier. I hear a workmens comp claim has been filed for multiple hernias.

BlueDude wrote:


Have you got that list figured out yet ?
f16devils
13 years ago

Holy ****e that is a lot!! I would love to say that I would be home to get the package but I am in arizona for the next couple weeks for some training. I will have to laugh even harder when my wife comes home to find this package!

plack wrote:



They should be safe for a little bit. There are some that are just in baggies that may need to go in the humidor though.

Where at in Arizona? There are some great people on here that live in the Phoenix area.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Have you got that list figured out yet ?

dubleuhb wrote:




Did you bomb him off the face of the planet Bill? I know you have a tendency to bury guys. You probably skeered him off.
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Did you bomb him off the face of the planet Bill? I know you have a tendency to bury guys. You probably skeered him off.

illinichaser wrote:


I may have got a bit carried away...:-"
illinichaser
13 years ago

I may have got a bit carried away...:-"

dubleuhb wrote:



πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
plack
13 years ago

They should be safe for a little bit. There are some that are just in baggies that may need to go in the humidor though.

Where at in Arizona? There are some great people on here that live in the Phoenix area.

f16devils wrote:



I am in ft huachuca az. Right outside Tucson. I am thinking about making a trip to the phoenix area this weekend!
jclaxton78
13 years ago
I'm still here!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

Wow.....i thought my last noob died

05busa wrote:




http://www.theupsstore.com/pages/track.aspx?t=1z2814900380071578 

Headed ur way big guy. πŸ‘»
05busa
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic