chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got a 5ver says GB whoop up on the Vikings.
I'll spot a touchdown and give ya Peterson.
Chazbo
youngra
13 years ago
I'll go a fiver on that - are you spottin 6 or 7? Should be a great game!!!!!!!!!
Campage
13 years ago
I bout jumped on it.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Youngra, I'm spotting 7pts.
youngra
13 years ago
Cool - here's to a good game!🍺
LetsRock
13 years ago

I bout jumped on it.

Campage wrote:



Cam, if you want Minny +7 I will take GB for a friendly 5er. Let me know.
dstieger
13 years ago
Add me to the list that will take action on GB minus 7.
Advojp
13 years ago
dstieger, I'll take Minn +7 with ya. You decide if it's a go or not.
dstieger
13 years ago
Game on.....Pack's gonna tear it up.
Advojp
13 years ago
Nice. Thanks and good luck!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Cam, if you want Minny +7 I will take GB for a friendly 5er. Let me know.

LetsRock wrote:



Cam we betting or what???
LetsRock
13 years ago

Cam we betting or what???

LetsRock wrote:



Last call Cam....yeah or nay???
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
youngra
13 years ago

Got a 5ver says GB whoop up on the Vikings.
I'll spot a touchdown and give ya Peterson.
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



Damn - Joe Webb isn't helpin much - dayum!🐴 🐴 🐴
Advojp
13 years ago
Goes without sayin' but, dstieger, I'll be needing your addy. Congrats!
Advojp
13 years ago
Dave, dc# 9500100021143007000135. hopefully something in there you will enjoy.
Advojp
13 years ago
USPS seems to be on track this week:

Your item is out for delivery at 8:37 am on January 09, 2013 in .....
Users browsing this topic