illinichaser
13 years ago

I do what I can. Platinum membership hmmmm, ok should I pay 1 of you guys for that?

carpenter69 wrote:



no, no no. Don't let them sucker you into selling one of theirs.


Just ask customer service, its free😎
carpenter69
13 years ago
Great! Karma's bit my azz! My exhaust just cracked in front of the cat converter
t33bone
13 years ago

no, no no. Don't let them sucker you into selling one of theirs.


Just ask customer service, its free😎

illinichaser wrote:


Please DO NOT ask CS about that.

Just keeping a noob safe.
t33bone
13 years ago

HaHaHaHaHaHa HeHeHeHeHeHe
Noobie gonna get boned, T-bone style 🤦
carpenter you are very kind given little ole bone a few sticks=d>

chazbo wrote:


I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING AND ESPECIALLY IF IT'S FREE.

But you are right. He could end up getting T-Boned in the end.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Please DO NOT ask CS about that.

Just keeping a noob safe.

t33bone wrote:







DONT TRUST TBONE!!!!
Users browsing this topic