Advojp
  • Advojp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
One or two PM conversation about the OR DD's --- asked him how liked, he told me and then friggin' BLASTED me!!!! Hay Zues!!! Stunned into silence and as I recover, I still really have no words. This guy is an off his rocker fantastic BOTL!!

DD x 3
My Father Le Bijou 1922
AF Anejo (I believe) NH
Viaje Holiday Blend
Viaje Holiday Blend Candy Cane

It embarrasses me. Truly.

Thank you, brother. Thank you!

One of these DD's is going down NOW!

🍺 JP
Campage
13 years ago
LOL, Haha!!

I like this dude! JNic, your alright man. Well done. You been layin down the law lately. Might be time for a few people to put you in your place. 🙂
Campage
13 years ago
Enjoy those DDs. Top 3 viaje IMO
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
jnichols
13 years ago
That's an un-named reserva
Advojp
  • Advojp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

That's an un-named reserva

jnichols wrote:



Oh. Thanks for the info. Had a hard time trying to figure it out. And, THANKS again!!!
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Enjoy those DDs. Top 3 viaje IMO

Campage wrote:




Have to agree Camp.....well done JNich!!! =d>
Campage
13 years ago
That just mad it an even better hit!!
ringsize
13 years ago
wow nicely done Nebraska man
Campage
13 years ago
Oh Chit!?!? He's a Nebraskan??? 🤦





I spoke too soon...
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Easy there mooch, how about them aggies.................
Campage
13 years ago
Ya, I knew we were going to get spanked on that one.
That blows.
jnichols
13 years ago

Oh Chit!?!? He's a Nebraskan??? 🤦





I spoke too soon...

Campage wrote:




Pecker head! [ram27bat]
t33bone
13 years ago
Great Elitist 🐴 ya Elitist jnicols.

Well done here
Advojp
  • Advojp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Jnich's the man alright. We're both Nebraskans, too.
Users browsing this topic