fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Little late launchin
0311 0820 0000 5306 1361

BoTL
0311 0820 0000 5306 1347

HOTM
0309 3220 0002 3212 3868
Campage
13 years ago
Thought you were postin our combined I.Q.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Thought you were postin our combined I.Q.

Campage wrote:







That's a little high isn't it?
tonyt722
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago

Thought you were postin our combined I.Q.

Campage wrote:




I thought it was hours betwixt naps
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Y A W N !

tonyt722 wrote:





Don't tempt me.....🤨
mikey1597
13 years ago

Don't tempt me.....🤨

fishinguitarman wrote:




See, I was right!
Campage
13 years ago
Ya, I was trying to round up for us FGM.



I can't make fun of my elderly cigar brethren seeing as how I'm just shy of 30 years old and I probably nap more then he does.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
"Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office"

What da?

My Vet is a sneaky bastige.

Yes!

Well, when I know it's not headed to obliterate my mailbox at least.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

"Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office"

What da?

My Vet is a sneaky bastige.

Yes!

Well, when I know it's not headed to obliterate my mailbox at least.

Bur wrote:







Ur time's coming.....:-"
nnightmar
13 years ago

Little late launchin
0311 0820 0000 5306 1361

BoTL
0311 0820 0000 5306 1347

HOTM
0309 3220 0002 3212 3868

fishinguitarman wrote:



Raggy?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
tonyt722
13 years ago

Y
A
W
N

ZRX1200 wrote:


come on now...dont tempt him
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Looks like someone is being naughty
lgops
13 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ndill
13 years ago
cacman
13 years ago
snore...
Can't mail on Sunday. Will forget come Monday.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

snore...
Can't mail on Sunday. Will forget come Monday.

cacman wrote:







Thank goodness the wife's got 'em....](*,)
nnightmar
13 years ago
But does she know the way to the PO?
carls7069
13 years ago
Get em FGM!
You 🌫 !
How's da nuts?
Users browsing this topic