ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hans U Yorasbak
12B Hittenbak Dr
Columbia, SC
0U812



Sends a SFR full o seegars:
Mermaid LaSerena
King Havano Oscuro
Erin Go Bragh
La Vieja Habana
601 Blue
Swag Puro Dominicano
Padilla Hybrid Maduro (?)
TWM Reserve
Gunslinger Drifter
El Baton



Thanks faux Hans.
watchurai
13 years ago

You think you smart trying to throw a smoke screen up for some bombs you just sent out but sorry ....... Not working!

You gotta be a little more discrete bro! Apparently you're the one that sent the bomb from Columbia I got Saturday. I thought it was Justin .... BTW the Bahia you sent didn't make it wrapper was torn all to hell.

So anyone seeing this and gets a package that postmarked Columbia SC ......... Bobby Scott is your man!

csgamecock wrote:




IIiiiiiiinnnnnteresting.....
engletl
13 years ago
that there sounds like pro or gamecock

just sayin
watchurai
13 years ago

that there sounds like pro or gamecock

just sayin

engletl wrote:




Maybe CS...although he's been so busy dancing around the Hans issue I doubt he has time to build bombs. And Pro? Not sure...but I am thinkin' Bart would take a Nine Iron to the junk before he would send out an Erin go Blargh.

Just my .02
engletl
13 years ago

Maybe CS...although he's been so busy dancing around the Hans issue I doubt he has time to build bombs. And Pro? Not sure...but I am thinkin' Bart would take a Nine Iron to the junk before he would send out an Erin go Blargh.

Just my .02

watchurai wrote:


True dat

I am thinking this is really SMG in disguise again
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Yup.

SCGamecock is my noob he wouldn't send me an Erin Go Braugh.
csgamecock
13 years ago
The fuqqer sent me a dam blown up Bahia ....... And yes it was Bobby
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
BobbyScott sending out bombs with that empty humi he has? I tried to help him out cuz I heard he was LOW

L

O

W

!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

The fuqqer sent me a dam blown up Bahia ....... And yes it was Bobby

csgamecock wrote:



You are still trying to throw me under the bus? I don't have enough cigars to be throwing them around like they are chaff (see below)

BobbyScott sending out bombs with that empty humi he has? I tried to help him out cuz I heard he was LOW

L

O

W

!

Burr wrote:



Which csgamecock...YOU GAVE ME immediately AFTER the initial HANS BOMBINGS...then you show up in town unannounced last week and then all of these darn HANS boxes start showing up with Columbia addys on them...

You people are nuts...
illinichaser
13 years ago

You are still trying to throw me under the bus? I don't have enough cigars to be throwing them around like they are chaff (see below)



Which csgamecock...YOU GAVE ME immediately AFTER the initial HANS BOMBINGS...then you show up in town unannounced last week and then all of these darn HANS boxes start showing up with Columbia addys on them...

You people are nuts...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Bobby- you still low? Shoot, I could have put more in the box if I had known.



Let me see if I gots another box laying around here. . .
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
He's sending people Erin Go Braughs.


If that doesn't SCREAM LOW nothing does.
t33bone
13 years ago

He's sending people Erin Go Braughs.


If that doesn't SCREAM LOW nothing does.

ZRX1200 wrote:


LOL

Greatly done here to a well deserving BOTL.
dpnewell
13 years ago
Heck, I threw my Erin Go Braughs in the trash years ago. I didn't know they could be used as bomb filler.....
youngra
13 years ago

Yup.

SCGamecock is my noob he wouldn't send me an Erin Go Braugh.

ZRX1200 wrote:


Maybe part of the cover!?!?!=d> 🤔

Still a decent hit!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Yup.

SCGamecock is my noob he wouldn't send me an Erin Go Braugh.

ZRX1200 wrote:



You know what ZRX, there is no talking you off this ledge so go right ahead and jump off if you want and do whatever you want but here is what I know...

Your NOOB has been talking ever since I met him about how he's gonna bomb the hell outta you as soon as he gets the chance...now I don't know what's gone down between the two of you...don't really give a rats *** but please keep me out of it!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
SMGBOBBYSCOTT

EQUALS

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TIGER
csgamecock
13 years ago

You know what ZRX, there is no talking you off this ledge so go right ahead and jump off if you want and do whatever you want but here is what I know...

Your NOOB has been talking ever since I met him about how he's gonna bomb the hell outta you as soon as he gets the chance...now I don't know what's gone down between the two of you...don't really give a rats *** but please keep me out of it!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Lmao you started this so don't throw me into it! Zrx knows what I'll send and what I won't ....... Keep digging deeper buddy
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Let me make this clear...I am not Hans, I have never been Hans, and I have not played Hans on TV. The first hits came out of Maryland for Christ's sake...I haven't been in that area in years and don't know anyone well enough to send cigars and ask them to forward them to a ton of folks that I don't know. I've already argued my position on this latest fiasco multiple times but no one seems to be listening...hell, the guy picks an Oregon Ducks avatar??? WTF??? Did he not have anything better??? Who picks that???

SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Lmao you started this so don't throw me into it! Zrx knows what I'll send and what I won't ....... Keep digging deeper buddy

csgamecock wrote:



Oh you...go ahead and throw me under the bus...great friend you are...you will get yours!!!

[ram27bat]
csgamecock
13 years ago
I never said you were Hans..... He11 you and others are saying I'm Hans........ The only thing i know for sure is I'm not Hans lol
Users browsing this topic