Abrignac
13 years ago

Be careful invoking those words. Tiger is still re-sodding his lawn after the annihilation bestowed upon him by NWO (some upstart Noobs)

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




That's Harley's way of saying that he is very low, actually he is completely out. When I talked to him earlier he told me that the closest B&M is hundreds of miles away. He would have to hitch up his retired Ididord sled dogs to his dilapidated sled and cross hundreds of miles across frozen tundra to get a decent cigar. He even said that yesterday he smoked his last standby White Owl Peach.

This BOTL needs our support.
t33bone
13 years ago

That's Harley's way of saying that he is very low, actually he is completely out. When I talked to him earlier he told me that the closest B&M is hundreds of miles away. He would have to hitch up his retired Ididord sled dogs to his dilapidated sled and cross hundreds of miles across frozen tundra to get a decent cigar. He even said that yesterday he smoked his last standby White Owl Peach.

This BOTL needs our support.

Abrignac wrote:



This just may be true up near the Rochester area. 🤦

Let's help this poor guy. I would hate to see that happen this winter. LOL
Abrignac
13 years ago
Talked to him again this morning. Poor fella was crying his eyes out. Someone stole his dogs & sled last night. They got his snow shoes as well. His situation is getting more and more critical by the moment.
t33bone
13 years ago

Talked to him again this morning. Poor fella was crying his eyes out. Someone stole his dogs & sled last night. They got his snow shoes as well. His situation is getting more and more critical by the moment.

Abrignac wrote:


#-o

Now we might have to send h im a snowmobile to get around?
Abrignac
13 years ago

#-o

Now we might have to send h im a snowmobile to get around?

t33bone wrote:




Hehehe
harleyd31
13 years ago
You gentlemen are too much!! And be careful Tuck- I got a couple of the Pepin Rolled that you like!!! Return fire is ready.....Just sayin.....
Abrignac
13 years ago
Abrignac
13 years ago
Next time be careful about selecting a noob....

Hehehe
sd72
13 years ago
Damn, big brown box on my countertop. I gotta get this outta here. I heard you were low.
sd72
13 years ago
You like tats?
sd72
13 years ago
sd72
13 years ago
03123190000045987736

Hope things turn around for you bro.
Abrignac
13 years ago
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

DC # 03112550000389336230 won't be completely out for long! 🇨🇮

Just some 5 vegas and Ghurkas I had

jnichols wrote:



OK I got sucked into this due to a thread jack of a thread I jacked.

But hearing that out of JNic just plain scares me. HarleyD, you best be real nice to your postal-person before that arrives, and considering there are others.....8-[

I may have a few dog rockets and a QE2 Ruffian to help out your dire situation.
sd72
13 years ago
Bur, send whatever you can. This is important.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Well, I am headed to the local PO with FGMs half of our n00b-vet trade, so let me see what kind of craptacular n00b 5er I can send this esteemed BOTL. At worst they'll end up in a troop box pass I bet.
Abrignac
13 years ago
Bomb Harleyd31

Pm for addy and details

Bus Driver Out!!!
sd72
13 years ago
Is hank56 WNY?
hill5673
13 years ago
Abrignac
13 years ago
Hey now. No thread jacking allowed.


This is a bomb harleyd31 thread.



PM for details!!!

Users browsing this topic