carls7069
13 years ago
Ima send Harley a nice little bomb right after work!
will shoot DC# when I get it!
Look out sucka![ram27bat]
Abrignac
13 years ago

Ima send Harley a nice little bomb right after work!
will shoot DC# when I get it!
Look out sucka![ram27bat]

carls7069 wrote:




=d> =d> =d> =d>
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
This is some funny s#!t =d>
sd72
13 years ago
Ray, you gotta get in on this. He's hurtin'.

By the way, 03123190000045987729 Brandon MS
Abrignac
13 years ago

Ray, you gotta get in on this. He's hurtin'.

By the way, 03123190000045987729 Brandon MS

sd72 wrote:




Yep, Ray I'm calling on the big guns here. Paul is so low. He sent me a picture of his humi earlier. Nothing but broken bits of leaf here and there. He told me he was so hard up he had used some toilet tissue earlier to roll up the fall out from a few AF Curley Heads so he could have a smoke.

He is truly a brother in need.

[frypan] 🐴 🤦 🤥 :-" 👻
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Ray, you gotta get in on this. He's hurtin'.

By the way, 03123190000045987729 Brandon MS

sd72 wrote:






WTF!!!!!
Abrignac
13 years ago

WTF!!!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:




Hehehe

:-"
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Hehehe

:-"

Abrignac wrote:








NOT funny!
Abrignac
13 years ago

NOT funny!

fishinguitarman wrote:



That wasn't you????

Hmm........ I wonder ho then?


Well if not, then I get you better load up and send one down range, err I mean up North.

Buss Driver Out
t33bone
13 years ago

WTF!!!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:


Did I miss a BOMB Ray thread or summin? 😣
sd72
13 years ago
No, I missed December. It's a slacker pack. Bomb your vet.
Abrignac
13 years ago

Did I miss a BOMB Ray thread or summin? 😣

t33bone wrote:





No no no, this is a Bomb Paul, ahemmmm harleyd31 thread. We can send Ray peanuts some oth time.


Paul is sooooooooooooooo low. Bomb him now!!!!!!!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Here's the package for Harleyd31:

DC # 03122120000001883076

The one for Ray/FGM/My Vet will be on the N00B TRADE THREAD #39 shortly. Whether there is a "Bomb Ray thread" going or not, he's gonna be receiving some mail.
Abrignac
13 years ago

Here's the package for Harleyd31:

DC # 03122120000001883076

The one for Ray/FGM/My Vet will be on the N00B TRADE THREAD #39 shortly. Whether there is a "Bomb Ray thread" going or not, he's gonna be receiving some mail.

Bur wrote:





=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Abrignac
13 years ago

Here's the package for Harleyd31:

DC # 03122120000001883076

The one for Ray/FGM/My Vet will be on the N00B TRADE THREAD #39 shortly. Whether there is a "Bomb Ray thread" going or not, he's gonna be receiving some mail.

Bur wrote:




Ray loves all things peanuts. Boiled, roasted, etc....

https://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/623987/Bunch-O-Clowns-Boiled-My-Nuts 
Abrignac
13 years ago
Sorry for the digression above.


Bomb harleyd31

Pm for addy and details!!!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Minor thread jack: No nuts in the first package to FGM as I heard he has his nuts in the freezer....but I am shopping for peanut vodka that is rumored to exist (blech-not gonna sample any!)

And now, back to your regularly scheduled bombing:

BOMB HARLEYD31!
harleyd31
13 years ago
I Repeat I am not low..... MOVE ALONG....NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!
sd72
13 years ago
Reverse psychology? So you are in need?

Gotcha.
t33bone
13 years ago

No, I missed December. It's a slacker pack. Bomb your vet.

sd72 wrote:


Ray is my vet. LOL

So I did miss something.

Now the question is, do I digress or bomb Harleyd31? 🤔
Users browsing this topic