harleyd31
13 years ago
! No need to pour gas on the flame.....
harleyd31
13 years ago
Funny schit if I wasn't on the receiving end of this!!
sd72
13 years ago
Ray is my vet as well, now bomb FGM and harleyd31.
t33bone
13 years ago

Funny schit if I wasn't on the receiving end of this!!

harleyd31 wrote:


But you are and still funny. LOL
Abrignac
13 years ago

Ray is my vet. LOL

So I did miss something.

Now the question is, do I digress or bomb Harleyd31? :-k

t33bone wrote:



BOMB THE CHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!!

When it's over, he'll be wearing a loin cloth and carrying a club in one hand and dragging a deer in the other hand. All the way back to the caveman days.


WOOT WOOT WOOT
shaun341
13 years ago
Did some packing tonight think I have a lil somthing for the cause here.
Abrignac
13 years ago

Did some packing tonight think I have a lil somthing for the cause here.

shaun341 wrote:





=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
t33bone
13 years ago

BOMB THE CHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!!

When it's over, he'll be wearing a loin cloth and carrying a club in one hand and dragging a deer in the other hand. All the way back to the caveman days.


WOOT WOOT WOOT

Abrignac wrote:


Kinda busy now. May do it next week or some other time.
harleyd31
13 years ago
So Tuck is low? Down on your luck a little? I may be able to help......
Abrignac
13 years ago

So Tuck is low? Down on your luck a little? I may be able to help......

harleyd31 wrote:




Nice try fella. But, you sir are the ONLY person with a target on your back....



Bomb Harleyd31

PM for addy and details!!!
t33bone
13 years ago

Nice try fella. But, you sir are the ONLY person with a target on your back....



Bomb Harleyd31

PM for addy and details!!!

Abrignac wrote:


what he said
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Did I miss a BOMB Ray thread or summin? 😣

t33bone wrote:







No you di ent ya Bastid!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
In defense of He Who is Most Everyone on This Thread's Vet, there is not, I repeat NOT, an official BOMB FGM thread. Any RAOKs, bombs, trades, PIF, PIBs, boiled peanut deliveries, or other actions taken against Ray/FGM/Thong-I-Nator are not part of an official, CBID/Trish sanctioned thread.

This is an official "Bomb HARLEYD31" thread, but any other mail you take to the post office is on you.

See, I'm not a troublemaker.
t33bone
13 years ago

No you di ent ya Bastid!

fishinguitarman wrote:


No I didnt, my constituents did. =d>
t33bone
13 years ago
Page 2 already. Did anything land on this guy yet?

Just curious.
chswrst726
13 years ago

Yep, Ray I'm calling on the big guns here. Paul is so low. He sent me a picture of his humi earlier. Nothing but broken bits of leaf here and there. He told me he was so hard up he had used some toilet tissue earlier to roll up the fall out from a few AF Curley Heads so he could have a smoke.

He is truly a brother in need.

[frypan] 🐴 🤦 🤥 :-" 👻

Abrignac wrote:




I literally laughed out loud when I heard this. My wife had to come see what was so funny....she stared blankly after she read it. Guess it's not as funny to everybody?
t33bone
13 years ago

Page 2 already. Did anything land on this guy yet?

Just curious.

t33bone wrote:


Nevermind, it just got posted yesterday. 🤦
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

In defense of He Who is Most Everyone on This Thread's Vet, there is not, I repeat NOT, an official BOMB FGM thread. Any RAOKs, bombs, trades, PIF, PIBs, boiled peanut deliveries, or other actions taken against Ray/FGM/Thong-I-Nator are not part of an official, CBID/Trish sanctioned thread.

This is an official "Bomb HARLEYD31" thread, but any other mail you take to the post office is on you.

See, I'm not a troublemaker.

Bur wrote:








S#!t stirrir!!!!](*,)
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

No I didnt, my constituents did. =d>

t33bone wrote:







"my constituents "



WTF r u up to????? Don't make me go off on u!
t33bone
13 years ago

"my constituents "



WTF r u up to????? Don't make me go off on u!

fishinguitarman wrote:

I'm shakin in my bunker pants at work. oooooooooooo
Users browsing this topic