NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Missiles away Woosh

DC#031277120000105547195

Hope that # is right the idiot at USPS stamped
right on top of the #
harleyd31
13 years ago
Sorry about that jnichols,,, I was so excited that I never noticed I typed that!!! I know better... And a un-named reserva!! Over the top. From one dent puller to another may god grace you with nothing but gravy hits and no insurance re-inspections!!!!
jnichols
13 years ago
ya know dent pulling isn't the easiest job in the world but it is what i know how to do and do well, took me a few years to figure out that what i was destined to be. And the good thing is i don't hate to go to work, every dent is a little different! I don't get bored!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Same here- sometimes wish I could spend more time in the shop like I used too!! Now too much paperwork and computers!! I still sneak in the shop and work on the frame rack to bring a little peace and sanity back when I need it. Thanks for the sticks jnichols and I am honored you sent that hit my way. And duly honored to share our profession!!!
jnichols
13 years ago
Had 9 employees at one time, hated pushing the papers to keep them all busy! Some days now I hate washing cars,sweeping the floor etc...but I am way happier now and making more money! And I am doing what I like to do. I am fortunate in this small town that people will wait their turn to have me fix it right!
sd72
13 years ago
Alright, now that Paul and Jim are done spooning, lets get this topped for today's deliveries.
t33bone
13 years ago
Two great BOTL there in FGM and jnicols.

Both sent Elitist smackn's there.

Greatly done.


The Casa Magnas Optimus LE Domus Magnus? And a WHOLE box? Dayum FGM. You da freekin' man Dem any good? Got great reviews I just read.

http://www.halfwheel.com/casa-magna-domus-magnus-prerelease-review/ 
t33bone
13 years ago
Then come jnichols.......
AF BTL-Yum
AF Short Story-Yum
Headly George -NH
Viaje Holiday Blend
Padron 4000
Viaje Candy Cane-NH
AF Don Carlos?
DD I think -NH
Viaje Stuffed Turkey Dark -NH
Tat Apoc. -Nice!!

Very impressive jnichols!!!

A lot of NH's in there for ya HarleyD31. Always nice to have them and add to you hads. =d>

jnicols is a top notch BOTL and this here proves what kinda smackn he can give ya. I would hate to see him try to bury someone. 🤦
harleyd31
13 years ago
Day 2 of the bombings......

Mail truck backed up to the house to unload the destruction!!!

4 boxes!!![frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

Box #1 SD72 - My Vet...

GOF Saeies B 2010
Illusione Epernay
Oliva MB 3
La Sirena Trident

And Ready for this.........Unopened Box of La Verite 2008 !!! Speechless..........


Box 2
Hans U Yuras.....

Tat Capa Especial
Cain Daytona X3
LaAurora Cameroon Lancero
RP Olde World Reserve
Quesada Tributo Alvarito-NH
Kinky Friedman Kinksters-NH
La Aurora Corojo
Padilla Miami LE 2010

Very nice indeed!! Gotta find out who this is.......Just found the note. Thanks Mr.Lemonhead!!!!

Box 3
The Master of disaster himself - Abrignac
AF 858
UC Gran Toro
AF Un Named Reserva x2- WOW
Oliva V Figurado- NH this Vitola
Tat Miami

Anthony - you are a master pot stirrer!! Amazing my friend.

Box 4
NWO Support Cell(west)

Cool Sticker from Tidewater Tactical!!!
Guitar Pick from Guitar Center (area code 540) will have to look that up....
CI Legends Blue Lable-NH
Pinar Del Rio Seleccion - Reserva Limitada-NH
Victor Sinclar Corojo - PC
RP Cargo Toro-NH
QEZ Ruffian
Don Lino Africa- looks like a 4x60- NH

Very sweet selection!!!


I am humbled by all this and amazed at the way the people in this group take care of each other!! Proud to part of it !!


🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺
Abrignac
13 years ago
... and the hits keep rolling in.

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Nice hits! Glad you won't be smoking trimmings of saddle bag #4 robbies anymore, but Abrignac, we need a determination. Is Harleyd31 still stumbling around, rolling Papas Fritas shreds, bits of leather and newspaper clippings in fallen leaves?
harleyd31
13 years ago
I smoked one of the sticks last night from FGM last night -Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada. It was a great smoke. No burn issues and amazing flavors of spice and chocolate. Thanks Ray for the introduction to this fine stick!!
crgcpro
13 years ago
Box 4 has to be Mathen.
harleyd31
13 years ago
I was wondering who it was- figured someone one would tell me. Thanks for the intel......
Abrignac
13 years ago
^ him or Bur....
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Shush you, if that's Mathen's area code, it must be him. USPS is managing to mis-deliver my packages right now. Why would I bomb Harleyd31? I don't know him at all, la te da te da, I'm just a poor lost n00b quietly learning about cigars....
sd72
13 years ago
Tidewater tactical is Bur's calling card. See the hit on tiger.
Campage
13 years ago
Those casa magna Dom mag limitada are VERY good smokes. Had a couple not to long ago and was pleasantly surprised. High quality for sure. Damn Generous of him.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Where do you live Bur? Mathan and I are in the 540 area code (Fredericksburg)
harleyd31
13 years ago

Tidewater tactical is Bur's calling card. See the hit on tiger.

sd72 wrote:




Makes sense- and noted that the hit was from Bur!!
Users browsing this topic