fishinguitarman
13 years ago
DUDE! This is CRAZY!!!


A fiver of MUWAT Baitfish!
MF 1922
LGC Maddie
TWO looks like DDs?
Diablo
Camacho Maduro
AF Anejo
PAM '26
WOAM
TAT Black
Camacho Triple Maddy
Undercrown




That's Ridiculous!!!!


John, you're alright I don't care WHAT William sez!!!!!


Thank you kind Sir!
tonyt722
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

BOMB FGM!!

tonyt722 wrote:





Sounds like YOU need bombing when you keep talkin about restocking!
chazbo
13 years ago
Great hit duckslayer=d>
mikey1597
13 years ago
Some of those be in your most favorites!!!!!

Great smackin on the old fart=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
tonyt722
13 years ago

Sounds like YOU need bombing when you keep talkin about restocking!

fishinguitarman wrote:


I don't keep talking about anything old man...I am well stocked
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I don't keep talking about anything old man...I am well stocked

tonyt722 wrote:









RAISE THE BS FLAG!
Campage
13 years ago
Very, very nice.
tonyt722
13 years ago

RAISE THE BS FLAG!

fishinguitarman wrote:


pfft
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

pfft

tonyt722 wrote:







I'll bet that T.O.P. is dang near EMPTY!
tonyt722
13 years ago

I'll bet that T.O.P. is dang near EMPTY!

fishinguitarman wrote:


I bet it isn't
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I bet it isn't

tonyt722 wrote:







Yea yea yea...Blah blah blah.....[-(
t33bone
13 years ago
WTG OKDS

Awesome elitist beat down on da FOG.
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Enjoy em brother!
Users browsing this topic