05busa
13 years ago
Leave him alone prick
steve02
13 years ago

I'm gaining my strength back and making a list to slap my vet!!!! It's hard to hit back after being nuked!!!
Plus there's so many azzhats to bomb!!lol I have four on my list now!!

Capo king wrote:




Be careful - you do NOT want to get into a war with me [ram27bat]
steve02
13 years ago
My end hit billyboy yesterday. FGM, you can call that one done.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Be careful - you do NOT want to get into a war with me [ram27bat]

steve02 wrote:




Let him learn the hard way...:-"
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I would like to be placed on the list

jajenkins wrote:





I'll getcha added....
exprime8
13 years ago
Im also a noob that would like to be added to the list.
jclaxton78
13 years ago
I'm here still. Not sure if I'm active enough to qualify.
steve02
13 years ago

Let him learn the hard way...:-"

fishinguitarman wrote:


I figured he deserved one warning.🍺
plack
13 years ago

Did you get home yet? Is the family OK? They didn't get buried in the rubble did they? [sarcasm]

f16devils wrote:



I just got home today. The wife would love to say thanks for that atom bomb of cigars. I truly owe you! I thought my wife was playing when she told me about it. I will definitely have to get a pic up very soon! It will have to be multiple pics since you destroyed my wife and the mail lady with the 11lb bomb!!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

I'm here still. Not sure if I'm active enough to qualify.

jclaxton78 wrote:



Why don't you go over to the n00b PIB thread, read the first post/instructions (RTFI) and sign up. Get that trade in, find a few threads you can comment on and have fun with the madness here.

Or search for "NWO" (it's mythological, just a figment of 🌫 paranoid imagination) and chime in.
carls7069
13 years ago
Justin likes dog rockets!
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.....
DD1700
13 years ago
Noob here fresh from getting his azz kicked on another thread.I would like to get signed up.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Hang in there, it won't be your last, but even the FOGS hand it to each other. Also check out the N00b PIB thread, we need some fresh blood over there, and you can send a 5er and then make sure one of us picks you up knowing you're gonna share with your brother as he gets back on his feet.
jnichols
13 years ago

Justin likes dog rockets!

carls7069 wrote:




That's great! He should be pretty happy tomorrow then! 🇨🇮
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Noob here fresh from getting his azz kicked on another thread.I would like to get signed up.

DD1700 wrote:







Shake it off and don't let it bother you....
dbush012002
13 years ago
Can you please add me to noob list
[email protected]
DD1700
13 years ago
Ya me too!!
f16devils
13 years ago
You guys may want to take your e-mail off.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
AND go over to the n00b PIB thread, and get a trade in there first. It's real simple, read the first post (RTFI) and join the fun. Much better than expecting to get paired up with a vet your first week on the forum.

https://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/m/3593086/n00b-PIB#post3593086 

Bet neither one of you picks up Zach AKA "Mark" tonight....
Users browsing this topic