fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:



whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

Bur....FGM

Zmarkadonis....whizzy1

chswrst726....whizzy1

carpenter69....whizzy1

tyyler82....t33bone

wapper2011....leftyposthole

justinjoslin82....carls7069






Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78
Confuzed*
jajenkins.....still here?
exprime8*
DD1700*
dbush012002


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:





NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Holy crap...can whizzy adopt me too!!! Shesh!!!
stingray
13 years ago
What are the asterisks by the noobs?
t33bone
13 years ago

What are the asterisks by the noobs?

stingray wrote:


The ones presently active and posting.
stingray
13 years ago
Oh I see, thanks Tuck.
jajenkins
13 years ago
exprime8
13 years ago
Yess... I have an Asterisk!!!
Now I need a Vet!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
DD1700
13 years ago
Me too me too!!!🍺
Confuzed
13 years ago
Looks like there's been a shortage of vets available. Don't worry about picking me up. I put my name down as a formality to keep in tow with the tradition ( I don't mean to be a burden or hassle). If there's a vet that can pick up Exprime8 and DD1700 that'll be great.

If there aren't any vets available and won't be for awhile, I can pinch hit for a bit and help these two out with anything until someone is freed up..that way they aren't in limbo..

Just a simple offering to do more around here...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:



whtwtrman79....05busa

billyboy03.....steve02

Bur....FGM

Zmarkadonis....whizzy1

chswrst726....whizzy1

carpenter69....whizzy1

tyyler82....t33bone

wapper2011....leftyposthole

justinjoslin82....carls7069

exprime8...fiddler898

DD1700...t33bone




Noobs in waiting:


jclaxton78
Confuzed...
jajenkins.....still here? Dangit Missed your post
dbush012002


YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:





NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!

Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Haha DD1700 you are about to get nuked! Considering I've got a N00b trade to box for you, and maybe drove the bus.....

Now that Tuck is gonna blast you, you have been warned.
DD1700
13 years ago

Haha DD1700 you are about to get nuked! Considering I've got a N00b trade to box for you, and maybe drove the bus.....

Now that Tuck is gonna blast you, you have been warned.

Bur wrote:


Huh....what????What did I do now?????This isn't fair where do I file a complaint!!!!!!:-k LOL!!!
jajenkins
13 years ago
still waiting
jajenkins
13 years ago
nitro6526
13 years ago
Uh oh DD1700 drew t33bone? Sorry man. Hope you have plenty of storage and a strong mailbox/porch.
DD1700
13 years ago

Uh oh DD1700 drew t33bone? Sorry man. Hope you have plenty of storage and a strong mailbox/porch.

nitro6526 wrote:

I could always turn the shed in my back yard into a humi!!!LOL
carls7069
13 years ago
Better get that shed humi seasoned before the smackdown occurs.
DD1700
13 years ago

Better get that shed humi seasoned before the smackdown occurs.

carls7069 wrote:


GULP!!!!
t33bone
13 years ago

Uh oh DD1700 drew t33bone? Sorry man. Hope you have plenty of storage and a strong mailbox/porch.

nitro6526 wrote:


I'm not quiet the mad bomber I was when I was younger. I'm getting old and slow. 😣
DD1700
13 years ago

I'm not quiet the mad bomber I was when I was younger. I'm getting old and slow. 😣

t33bone wrote:


Oh thank goodness,I'll call the contractor back and tell him to cancel the walkin!!!LOL!!![sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic