I'm gaining my strength back and making a list to slap my vet!!!! It's hard to hit back after being nuked!!!Plus there's so many azzhats to bomb!!lol I have four on my list now!!
Capo king wrote:
Be careful - you do NOT want to get into a war with me [ram27bat]
steve02 wrote:
I would like to be placed on the list
jajenkins wrote:
Let him learn the hard way...:-"
fishinguitarman wrote:
Did you get home yet? Is the family OK? They didn't get buried in the rubble did they? [sarcasm]
f16devils wrote:
I'm here still. Not sure if I'm active enough to qualify.
jclaxton78 wrote:
Justin likes dog rockets!
carls7069 wrote:
Noob here fresh from getting his azz kicked on another thread.I would like to get signed up.
DD1700 wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close