jclaxton78
13 years ago
Hey fellow cheapskates, let's make a deal.

What I have a lot of:

- El Mejor
- Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo
- VS Bohemian
- VS Serie 55
- Imperiales Connecticut



Believe it or not, these are some of bargain bin smokes I'm actually seeking:

- Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee
- Flor De Oliva (Sumatra or Maduro)
- Arganese Maduro
- Arganese Nicaraguan
- Tierra Del Sol Maduro
- Don Lino Maduro
- Don Jose Maduro
- Don Rafael Maduro
- LVH Maduro
- Cuban Legacy
- Nicaraguan 90+ rated 2nds
- Nestor Miranda 2nds Maduro
- Signature Collection Maduro
- Famous Honduran 5000
- Famous Nicaraguan 5000
- Famous Nicaraguan 1000 Maduro
- Cigar.com Red Label
- Cigar.com Brazilian Label
- Dark Shark 😨



I'm interested in making as large a trade as possible, 20 sticks at least.
whizzy1
13 years ago
are you here advertising for competing companies?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Read the rules.......



NO COMPETITOR REFERENCES.
duwan
13 years ago
I ain't got nothing on that list.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Me neither.....................
efinebloom
13 years ago
DCLover
13 years ago
I think he gets a pass on the competitor reference in a trade offer.

Unless you have @cigarbid.com in your handle?
whizzy1
13 years ago
I'm just bustin chops but that kind of reference would have never made it 30 minutes a few years back...
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I ain't got nothing on that list.

duwan wrote:


😂
jclaxton78
13 years ago
Ut oh, so this was barely legal? Wait, that didn't come out right.
sd72
13 years ago
I don't see anything wrong with using the name of a cigar to ID it. Whether it be a CI legends, a famous 5000, or a NHC reserva. It's what they're called. The moderators will let you know if you've gone too far with something.
Also nothing wrong with barely legal, except half of em look like they're 35.
Oscar
13 years ago
I thought those were your go to smokes on that list Steve!
whizzy1
13 years ago
I'm not saying whether I agree or disagree --there have been no moderators present around here for a couple of years---people used to get suspended for complaining about not getting matches
sd72
13 years ago
Why are you always picking on me Oscar?

I'm whoopin ur azz. What's your current beverage? Cigars I got covered.
Oscar
13 years ago

I'm not saying whether I agree or disagree --there have been no moderators present around here for a couple of years---people used to get suspended for complaining about not getting matches

whizzy1 wrote:



What matches? Have I been gettin shorted?
Oscar
13 years ago

Why are you always picking on me Oscar?

I'm whoopin ur azz. What's your current beverage? Cigars I got covered.

sd72 wrote:



What da! I thought we had a deal!

[ram27bat]
skarpachi
13 years ago
Surprisingly I have nothing on that list either. I guess I'm moving up in the cigar world over the last couple of years.
Users browsing this topic