tonyt722
13 years ago
I was informed a package landed from this Heard fella. Details to follow as soon as I get home from work [ram27bat]
t33bone
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

YOU ARE STILL LOW I HEARD. 🤦

Can't have that.
TMCTLT
13 years ago

I was informed a package landed from this Heard fella. Details to follow as soon as I get home from work [ram27bat]

tonyt722 wrote:





HA....Outstanding job by Heard UWL.....=d> =d> =d>
DBIII
13 years ago
Nice! Good to see you back to gettin slapped around a bit T.
delta1
13 years ago
Wonder if Heard is related to Hans???
Campage
13 years ago
nnightmar
13 years ago
Still no details outrage! [ram27bat]
tonyt722
13 years ago

Still no details outrage! [ram27bat]

nnightmar wrote:


I'm still at work so control your outrage outrage! [ram27bat]
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago

Wonder if Heard is related to Hans???

delta1 wrote:





kissin' cousins
tonyt722
13 years ago
So the damage is in. Tracking shows from Aurora , CO 🤔

3 petite corona size cigars with green labels on them-never saw before, no idea what they are
AB American x3
5 Vegas Gold Maduro
Padilla 48
Black Pearl
Obsidian
MFLB 1922
AB Tempus
Oliveros King Havano Claro
AB Maxx Brazil
Padilla-white label, red circle....Achilles mabye? cant remember

Thank you very much to my mystery bomber. I have only smoked 2 out of that whole list so I look forward to trying some new smokes. 🇨🇮
watchurai
13 years ago
This makes me smile.

A lot.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
At least it wasn't Hans! Nice hit!
Users browsing this topic