crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Anyone got a 5'er of these for trade?

They've never been in stock when I've been in the position to order but I would like to give them a try.

Pro
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I got cha covered Bart. Gimme a couple of days.
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks Ray. There's no hurry.
t33bone
13 years ago

I got cha covered Bart. Gimme a couple of days.

fishinguitarman wrote:


Hoarder

Bastid

Freak

:^o

🍺 drinker

bourbon lover

Guitar playing bastid

Banjo ho

Harmonica freak

o:) (NOT)

MaddieHO

LD LOVER

Elitist

investigator

instigator

peanut ho

🌫

And a whole lot more. HaHa ya
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Investigators remember stuff....he's too old for that!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Thanks Ray. There's no hurry.

crgcpro wrote:




PM sent
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks Ray! They arrived today and they look great.

I'll be firing one of these up shortly.

Bart
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
You are quite welcome!
Users browsing this topic