hank56
13 years ago

I vote confused. BUT i did find Earlville and NY State Police had no clue where it was. Lmao

grrrrr609 wrote:






Those Bassards!!!
jjoye
13 years ago

Hey dudes, stop coordinating...I have a bet on this that I WON'T make it by Valentine's Day! LOL!!! Just kidding!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


LOL always somthing!!🌫
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

LOL always somthing!!🌫

jjoye wrote:



Hey, look who showed back up on the boards! Welcome back to the nuthouse dude!

=d>
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
headed for the North East...



03101230000221552234


Priority Mail®


Out for Delivery


January 17, 2013, 10:13 am


WALPOLE, MA 02081


I heard there was a storm rolling through

BTW I will update the NooB Box Travels post when it gets to me...
edin508
13 years ago
Wham-O! Haven't had a chance to go through it very well yet, but I will tonight.
Now let me get this right..

Big bag of smokes is the pick and put bag.
Small bag for Jack stays
I assume the 5er in the finger bag is for me from the last guy. I will make one for the next guy too! Thanks NJNavyChief!
Add some stuff and smokes for the Vet that will get this hit.
Take the envelope with my name on it. -----> You forgot to take yours NJNavyChief, want me to send it? Need addy.


I will post my puts and takes later when I get a min., and if I can get an addy tonight I will try and get this out tomorrow. IN A BIGGER BOX! Geeze, that thing was packed.


This all sound correct?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
You're gonna need a bigger boat!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
???? WTF I didn't get nuttin yet


[ram27bat]
okduckslayer
13 years ago
The bag that says for jack is for you. The finger bags are for the vet at the end. I was told the bag with Jack's name was the smacking bag for the next guy, so I took them our and put a few in there for you. Hope you like them.
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Ok I am officially totally f'ing comfuzed now. The bag with Jack on it is for who? I thought those were special hitch hikers for Philly??? Huh???
shaun341
13 years ago
it sounds like the bag that says jack is just being recycled for each hit on the next noob to get the box.

okduckslayer
13 years ago
I asked Youngra when I received the box if the ones for Jack were for me because my name is John and didn't know if
he put Jack by mistake. He confirmed they were indeed for me so I just reused the bag.

I didn't change the letter cause I call everyone Jack, Jack!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Ah everything is clear as mud now!

edin508
13 years ago

The bag that says for jack is for you. The finger bags are for the vet at the end. I was told the bag with Jack's name was the smacking bag for the next guy, so I took them our and put a few in there for you. Hope you like them.

okduckslayer wrote:



OK, there are too many stinking bags! [gonzo]

There is one bag marked for vets, got it, easy.

Then another big bag with loose smokes as well as a 6 finger bag and another small zip lock bag.
-Should the six finger and small zip lock just go to the vet bag or are they fair game?

Then another bag for, Jack.
-Which is the next guy fiver if I got this right.

I'm Polish and blonde, OK.
hank56
13 years ago
You noobs sure are entertaining in your own special way.




LMAO
edin508
13 years ago
shaun341
13 years ago

OK, there are too many stinking bags! [gonzo]

There is one bag marked for vets, got it, easy.

Then another big bag with loose smokes as well as a 6 finger bag and another small zip lock bag.
-Should the six finger and small zip lock just go to the vet bag or are they fair game?

Then another bag for, Jack.
-Which is the next guy fiver if I got this right.

I'm Polish and blonde, OK.

edin508 wrote:





It sounds like the bag marked jack is for you

the 6 finger bag and small zip lock are for vet only

and the large bag is for takes and puts

I could be wrong on all of this because i have yet to see this box but from reading this thread it looks that way.
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Actually, the large bag should have had a six finger bag and small zip lock in it with the rest of the loose sticks. They are all part of the box pass.
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Everything in the bag marked for the vet at the end is for the vet at the end.
edin508
13 years ago

It sounds like the bag marked jack is for you

the 6 finger bag and small zip lock are for vet only

and the large bag is for takes and puts

I could be wrong on all of this because i have yet to see this box but from reading this thread it looks that way.

shaun341 wrote:



See, your missing bags. lol

The 5 finger and small zip lock were INSIDE the give take bag. And there was one smoke in the finger bag that I have been wanting to try. But I'm passing as I just put them back in the bag they came from and took something else. It's all good.

Separate vet bag all together.

Jack bag is mine I guess.

edin508
13 years ago

Actually, the large bag should have had a six finger bag and small zip lock in it with the rest of the loose sticks. They are all part of the box pass.

okduckslayer wrote:


Answered my question as I was typing mine.

Vet bag is obvious.
Users browsing this topic