Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm new. Trying to get into the swing of things here. If I'm messing anything up here let me know!

This is a list of singles I have for trade right now. I have a few of most of them. I figured it would be easier to show what I have for trade and see if anyone is interested than posting an ISO. The quantities are from memory.

Padron 1964 Diplomaticos - Natural (2 or 3 left)
Padron 1926 No.35 - Natural (1 left)
DC Maximus Toro No.4 (1 left)
Cohiba Black Robusto (1 left)
Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 ( 5 left)
Daruma Monstro (2 left)
Daruma Mutante (1 left)
Namakubi Monstro (3 left)
Namakubi Sucio (2 left)
Cabaiguan Guapos 46 (1 or 2 left)
Cabaiguan Imperiales (1 or 2 left)
Tatuaje Fausto FT166 Short Churchill (10 left)
NUB Habano Sungrown Dbl Perfecto (2 left)
Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break (3 left)
MUWAT 7x60 (3 or 4 left)
La Riqueza (3 or 4 left)
Surrogates Tramp Stamp (1)
Jaime Garcia RE (2 or 3 left)
AVO Classic (3 or 4 left)
INCH Maddy and Natural (I think) (2 or 3 left)
Ashton Cab 8s (3 or 4 left)
LADC El Jefe (2 or 3 left)
LFD ORO Chisel Tubo (1 left)
God of Fire Serie B Gran Toro 2010 (1 left)
Tat "The Old Man & the C" - 1 coffin - Black blend (one of the wrappers is slightly loose)
Ditka Hall of Famer - 1 coffin
Opus X Lost City Double Robusto (1 left)
LA Pref Plat Tubo (1 left)
Oliva Melanio Robusto (2 left)
San Lotano Oval Gordo (1 left)
Quesada Tributo (2 left..Manolin and Alvaro)
Flor de las Antillas (2 left)


--Sold/Traded--Gone--

All MF Le Bijou Torpedo Boxpresses
1 Mac Vintage Maduro 97
LFD DL Chisel
1 Flor de las Antillas
1 Tramp Stamp
JG REs
Viaje Satoris
Viaje Stuffed Turkey WM
1 Melanio
2 INCH
4 Faustos
1 Pepin Blue
Mummy
La Bamba

**I've been looking for/interested in:

AF Unnamed Reservas
Mule Kicks
Headley Granges
Ortega Serie D
AF Sharks
Room101 OSOK
Papas Fritas
any old Tats
Recluse
Dirty Rats
FFP
Draig K
Bolivar Beilcoso Finos
Heisenbergs
Illusione 88 Candela
Camacho MMMs
JDN CyBs (old band)
Candy Canes
Slobberknockers



If I have anything you're interested in and you have anything from this list, feel free to PM or post here. Whichever is recommended. Thank you!
okduckslayer
13 years ago
As a noob it is customary to send us all your smokes and THEN beg for more.


Just kidding....though not really. I have a few of your wants if you want to do a fiver trade.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Haha. I'm sure Ill get in the swing of things! PM me with any 5er suggestions you have! I'm excited to barter!
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Let dig in the humi and see what I got.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Okie dokie. I'll be around.
ringsize
13 years ago
Wow you are out of my league. Nice selection too...
Confuzed
13 years ago
Thank you. In comparison, it seems to be a modest stash. Just a bunch of sticks I enjoy smoking. I just keep enough to give me a decent selection. As soon as I mill some more lumber, I'll make a larger humidor so I can grow a little!
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Damn bro, very nice selection of haves and wants!
Campage
13 years ago
I'd like thr ditka and GOF serie B


If u want to trade send me a pm. I'll message u back a little later. Gotta be up in a few hrs 4 work.
Campage
13 years ago
Quite a few other good ones you got there.
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
I'm after these if your up for another trade?
Surrogates Tramp Stamp
LFD ORO Chisel Tubo
Tat Mummy
Quesada Tributo
Flor de las Antillas
Confuzed
13 years ago
Thanks, fellas! I got a few good ones sprinkled in here and there.

Campage: PM on it's way.

Lancaster6802: Always down for a trade with you, brotha! PM what you have and such and we'll see if we can go for round 2! I'm ready!
t33bone
13 years ago

I'm after these if your up for another trade?
Surrogates Tramp Stamp
LFD ORO Chisel Tubo
Tat Mummy
Quesada Tributo
Flor de las Antillas

Lancaster6802 wrote:


Elitist

Wish I had what you are looking for. GOF Series B sounds good I hear.
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm of fan of that stick. It's definitely worth trying.
jajenkins
13 years ago
i do have a camacho vintage sampler that consist of two of the camacho triple maduros 2007, 2 camacho 07 liberty, 2 LE 2007, 2 diploma 07, and 2 10th anniversary 07 box of 10
Confuzed
13 years ago
All good sticks. Were you wanting to barter? Weren't you looking for the Liberty 07s yourself? Or did I read that wrong?
jajenkins
13 years ago
sure let me look at your list and I will PM you..
05busa
13 years ago

i do have a camacho vintage sampler that consist of two of the camacho triple maduros 2007, 2 camacho 07 liberty, 2 LE 2007, 2 diploma 07, and 2 10th anniversary 07 box of 10

jajenkins wrote:


what da
Confuzed
13 years ago

sure let me look at your list and I will PM you..

jajenkins wrote:



Alrighty.
jajenkins
13 years ago
05busa-ya i have 3 boxes of the sampler pack.. but not a box of the 07 liberties.
Users browsing this topic