05busa
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago

Ok, so were sending our troop cigars to Bill Scmidt, at the addy Tiger posted. I have been looking for over a year for a place to send them. I never new who to trust. Also, is it ok to throw in some $ in the box or is there another way to get it to him for shipping. Thanks guys.

carpenter69 wrote:



They take donations on their website so thats probably the safest bet.
Todd, please correct me if I am wrong.
tonyt722
13 years ago

They take donations on their website so thats probably the safest bet.
Todd, please correct me if I am wrong.

LetsRock wrote:


The website is the easiest way to make donations. PayPal or JustGive I believe are the options. Just label the donation for shipping costs
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
CUT THOSE CAPS BOYS!
05busa
13 years ago
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

So we looking at a mass troop bombing of da general for the Troops with hitchhikers for da General? Is that idea number one?

grrrrr609 wrote:



+1
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Da General likes Undercrowns if anybody's interested...
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

When did I do that?

engletl wrote:



Mega-Mass Bombing thread...you said something about cleaning out your main humi as I recall...that was one major haul dude!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
I would love to get involved here but being new, I want to make sure I understand what is going down. We are talking about shipping cigars to Bill that will then be forwarded onto our troops overseas? This is hitting real close to home for me as my son leaves for boot in 12 days.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
That is correct...
carls7069
13 years ago
I'm in!
[ram27bat]
LetsRock
13 years ago

I would love to get involved here but being new, I want to make sure I understand what is going down. We are talking about shipping cigars to Bill that will then be forwarded onto our troops overseas? This is hitting real close to home for me as my son leaves for boot in 12 days.

dhoppe_rock wrote:



Right on the money and please thank your son on our behalf!!
ringsize
13 years ago
So we are bombing smitty . When is d day? Lets get this done.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Ooorah! I am in. Set the date LR!!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Right on the money and please thank your son on our behalf!!

LetsRock wrote:




Thanks and Will Do! I'm looking forward to sharing a MB3 with him the day before he ships out!
raymusumeci
13 years ago
just want to verify..

Send cigars to

BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066



for the troops.. along with 15 bucks to help ship out to them...
LetsRock
13 years ago

Ooorah! I am in. Set the date LR!!

jpellegrin wrote:



Waiting for Grrrrr so we can coordinate efforts....hold tight.
LetsRock
13 years ago

Thanks and Will Do! I'm looking forward to sharing a MB3 with him the day before he ships out!

dhoppe_rock wrote:



Enjoy!!
t33bone
13 years ago
This will show if NWO rules.

Keep up the good work NWO.
engletl
13 years ago

just want to verify..

Send cigars to

BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066



for the troops.. along with 15 bucks to help ship out to them...

raymusumeci wrote:


That is perfect!
Users browsing this topic