engletl
13 years ago

Mega-Mass Bombing thread...you said something about cleaning out your main humi as I recall...that was one major haul dude!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


LOL...that was 4+ years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

LOL...that was 4+ years ago

engletl wrote:



OMG dude and no one refilled you yet...that is a crime against humanity! Help a brother out folks! I'm crying a little inside!

😢
engletl
13 years ago

OMG dude and no one refilled you yet...that is a crime against humanity! Help a brother out folks! I'm crying a little inside!

😢

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


Trust me...I have refilled myself quite regularly
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Ummmmm.........yeah.........ok.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ron, when u wanna fire this off? Say all packages fly by the weekend? Wait till early next week in case anyone needs to reload?
LetsRock
13 years ago

Ron, when u wanna fire this off? Say all packages fly by the weekend? Wait till early next week in case anyone needs to reload?

grrrrr609 wrote:



Yes sir....all packages fly by this weekend. Just to confirm, we are sending to

BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066

Also, all donations to help with shipping would be very helpful. I have ben tied up at work but will order my shirts today or tomorrow.

COME ON NWO....LETS SHOW OUR TRUE COLRS HERE!!!!

Nice working WITH the FOGS for once!!! Lets do it!!!
SweetHavok
13 years ago
On behalf of sevicemembers out here, thanks for thinking of us.
Abrignac
13 years ago

On behalf of sevicemembers out here, thanks for thinking of us.

SweetHavok wrote:




No thanks needed Sweet. From all of us old vets, thanks to those of you who relieved us from our posts. Stay safe and my God bring you home in the same condition in which you left.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
^^^^yeah, what he said^^^^
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Preemptive strike - Bombs away

DC#03122120000105551765

Some smokes for the troops and some hitchhikers for Bill
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Will send out on Monday. I smoked a few cigars myself from OPFTH at the Mud House in Camp Taji,Iraq. Good times.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I'm in let me know have family that served and would love to contribute for a good cause
LetsRock
13 years ago

Yes sir....all packages fly by this weekend. Just to confirm, we are sending to

BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066

Also, all donations to help with shipping would be very helpful. I have ben tied up at work but will order my shirts today or tomorrow.

COME ON NWO....LETS SHOW OUR TRUE COLRS HERE!!!!

Nice working WITH the FOGS for once!!! Lets do it!!!

LetsRock wrote:



Just bumping this for the weekend. Come on NWO...lets show what we can do!!!!
Russ622
13 years ago
Box packed, label printed, dropping off at the PO in about an hour or so.

9405 5036 9930 0289 6020 62
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Mine went out yesterday afternoon...
LetsRock
13 years ago
Just got back from PO. This is excellent.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
As I mentioned before, my son is getting ready to leave for boot a week from tomorrow. I let him pick the 5'er to send and he was pretty stoked to do so. Box is in the hands of the PO now.

0312 2120 0000 9538 6798
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Will send out on Monday. I smoked a few cigars myself from OPFTH at the Mud House in Camp Taji,Iraq. Good times.

okduckslayer wrote:



=d> =d> =d>

And a
🍺 to you for slaying something other than ducks. Thanks for taking a turn, brother. OIF 2008 while in uniform, OEF as a "slimy contractor/mercenary" 2012, where I got back into herfing.

Gonna see what I can piece together this afternoon for my contribution. BOMB BILL SCHMIDT for the troops!
nicholasjames
13 years ago
im in. just let me kno what where an wen.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Send them to:

BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066

I've got your wallet candelas for shipping and handling, you azzhat. After I type for half an hour the smackdown you just put on my azz. Got to re-pack your "5er" now....
Users browsing this topic