NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Rut Roh Raggy, just checked mine and it says Undeliverable as addressed. WTF? I check Bill's address at least twice before launching. At least I put a return addy on there so the orphans can at least return home for relaunch
engletl
13 years ago
BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Rut Roh Raggy, just checked mine and it says Undeliverable as addressed. WTF? I check Bill's address at least twice before launching. At least I put a return addy on there so the orphans can at least return home for relaunch

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




What? No fake addy? Your membership is revoked...Just kidding!

🇨🇮
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066


TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:




Here is the addy again.

TIGER
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

What? No fake addy? Your membership is revoked...Just kidding!

🇨🇮

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Actually contemplated that then put me real figgern I was safe from bombing from OpFTH...🐴 🐴
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
I see my error, hopefully as soon as the Postieman brings 'em back to me I will shoot back out immediately 🐴 😣 😕 🤬 😕
youngra
13 years ago
Sorry for the late reply, just got back in town and brought some South Dakota crud with me. I'll be getting some out to OPFTH tomorrow (plus a shipping donation). Got a few more I need to get caught up on too.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Sorry for the late reply, just got back in town and brought some South Dakota crud with me. I'll be getting some out to OPFTH tomorrow (plus a shipping donation). Got a few more I need to get caught up on too.

youngra wrote:




I still havent mailed mine either bro. Got them in a baggie but I got behind on trades and such. took 6 boxes to the PO today lol. gonna have at least two for tomorrow and hell if I get on a roll may be more lol.
tyyler82
13 years ago
You're low AGAIN Grrrr?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

You're low AGAIN Grrrr?

tyyler82 wrote:




FAR from it! Packing a care package right now to a n00b in da sandbox. Then gonna pack the troop box. Thinking about just packing one of these dam coolers and mailing it to someone lol. Cant find a dam cigar to smoke with all these cigars lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

FAR from it! Packing a care package right now to a n00b in da sandbox. Then gonna pack the troop box. Thinking about just packing one of these dam coolers and mailing it to someone lol. Cant find a dam cigar to smoke with all these cigars lol

grrrrr609 wrote:



You know my addy and what I like! LOL!

=p~
hank56
13 years ago
I get dibs on the Perdomo's Bobby : )













Maybe the Fausto as well...
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
LOL!!! I have an ample stock of Perdomos at the moment...you can have all you want! LOL!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I get dibs on the Perdomo's Bobby : )













Maybe the Fausto as well...

hank56 wrote:




Hey Bobby, are there any Perdomo or Faustos in the n00b box Pass? he can just have those when it blows his porch off.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I'll make sure there will be...wink, wink
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
NO UPDATE/PICTURES OUTRAGE! How many have landed/damages?
DD1700
13 years ago
Is it to late to send???
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Never, scroll up for addy of Bill Schmidt at OpFTH. you need to make some room anyway.....he he
DD1700
13 years ago

Never, scroll up for addy of Bill Schmidt at OpFTH. you need to make some room anyway.....he he

Bur wrote:


Sweet I'll send Monday!!!
LetsRock
13 years ago
Todd, any word from Bill if they have been landing?
Users browsing this topic