05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
WazzzUpp U pricks?




Noob King here looking to say whatup to all the wonderful Noobs running rampade. I wanted to Thank Lufa for passing the torch to me. She is a wonderful Person and we will show her gratitude soon enough.





Noobs please stop by and give a wave with the middle finger to Your Noob king or send me 1 lonely Good smoke.......Im sure ill get the finger instead!!!











PeaceOut
Abrignac
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
just give me da finger already prick
Abrignac
13 years ago
Can't already gave to the log splitter.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
***



































A Mass bombing will be put together soon.....Stand tight,look strong and save some smokes for this Hit









***
Abrignac
13 years ago
Guido099
13 years ago
<^>(*v*)<^>



WHERE'S MINE!?!?
tyyler82
13 years ago

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
tyyler82
13 years ago
sure thing prick
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
<^> (°°) <^>
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
Where am I sending it to?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
your finger?
jajenkins
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
From the looks of it, I don't think you have any more room for fingers..I can send some tobacco though..
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
What? Am I the only person to bite on this? Shiz..
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
everyone else would just rather shoot me da finger
Confuzed
13 years ago
Fair enough...
Users browsing this topic