jajenkins
13 years ago
Does anyone have the camacho Liberty 2007?
05busa
13 years ago
i think some do but dont think they want to share
jajenkins
13 years ago
lol thing is i have the 2004 and the 2004 amendments, so if they were an actual lover of the liberties, I think they would want to negotiate. thanks bud
05busa
13 years ago
I want i want
jajenkins
13 years ago
lol sounds like you may be interested. I may be a noob on this site but not to cigars. I would never ask for something and not bring something to the table.. Bad etiquette lol So do you have what I am looking for sir
🌫
05busa
13 years ago
I have no idea...Ill have to check in the morning. Cant u see im working
jajenkins
13 years ago
Alrighty then. you have a good one. contact me via email and hopeully we can negotiate. thank you for your time sir😎
05busa
13 years ago
Dont sir me U prick...I work for a living 😉
jajenkins
13 years ago
sir yes sir lol
05busa
13 years ago
Holla.......Ill let u know in da morning
jajenkins
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
if anyone does have them,im sure they dont have a full box
jajenkins
13 years ago
thats cool.. right now I am looking for a box, if they are none to be found,then I will negotiate for a few sticks.
05busa
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago

thats cool.. right now I am looking for a box, if they are none to be found,then I will negotiate for a few sticks.

jajenkins wrote:


Wish I could help here but may be a few short. I too have the 04 and 03's and don't want more of them for some 07's. Got to hold to the 07's for something else or they get ashed.





Seriously, I haven't looked if I have 07's anymore. gifted most out.

Good luck in ur quest.
05busa
13 years ago
I hav no 07s......sorry buddy



Ill take your sampler anyways
jnichols
13 years ago
i have one each from 06-12 gave my 05 away, would like to fill in the prior years but not a big deal
t33bone
13 years ago

i have one each from 06-12 gave my 05 away, would like to fill in the prior years but not a big deal

jnichols wrote:


:-k
05busa
13 years ago
Me too me too....i hav none
jajenkins
13 years ago

i have one each from 06-12 gave my 05 away, would like to fill in the prior years but not a big deal

jnichols wrote:


PM Me and lets see what wer can do
Users browsing this topic