carpenter69
13 years ago
I've got 2 unopened boxes tatuaje monsters, I unopened box of mummy's, 1 box of Liga Privada feral flying pigs. Would sell or preferably trade for Opus or sharks! Thanks for looking.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Do you mean two unopened boxes of LITTLE monsters or somethig else?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Dude you're rich.....that's like $900 on fleabay.
jnichols
13 years ago
Pm sent on the piggies I have had a box ordered from a place that supposedly had them in stock since October!
carpenter69
13 years ago
I don't wanna rip nobody off here. You guys know what it's worth. I paid $230. So I'll clear a cool $20 on this deal if I sell them for $250.
edin508
13 years ago
Sorry, but I almost chit when you sent me a price of $260 for 10 pigs. We do what they are worth, and it's not $26 per smoke. Go to e-bay!
Campage
13 years ago
They're 14. Something here with no tax. And 15% off if you get the box.
shaun341
13 years ago
thats a pretty good price camp from what i have been finding, may have to see if you have a box available at your source. $26 never had and never will at that price.
Campage
13 years ago
This spot use to be my honey hole. All the locals around have a limit on Liga's.
Well I found a head shop LMFAO!! Yes a head shop! With rats pigs and ALL sizes of 52 and 9s. People have discovered my source so if I want pigs or rats I have to stay diligent and drop in on them cause they don't have a limit and people grab all thr pigs rats ext when they come in. I'll stop by today.

The worked actually don't know ANYTHING about cigars. The reason drew estates takes care of them is they've been supporting DE from the beginning. They push de HARD! I remember back when they only had acid cigars. If you walked to the counter with a 15$ cigar they would try and talk you out of it to get a 5 dollar acid!? Wtf I know. But looks like DE is doing the right thing and showing them appreciation.
nnightmar
13 years ago
MSRP on these were $14.95 at release. Most places seem to have $16.10 as the new MSRP. That's before any state/local taxes.

Getting them for 14.xx AND a 15% discount is a steal making them under $11.

If you can get them an enjoy them great. If not, don't worry. They will make more...
King
13 years ago
$26 for a FFP did they stop making them or something? Lol, you could buy a UF-13 for less then that...

$11 a pop is a great deal on them...

They are selling for around $200 a box on eBay right now if anybody really wants them that bad right now...

Users browsing this topic