smokestaxx
13 years ago
I have 3 single Barclay Rex. Looking for Papas Fritas or $300.
sd72
13 years ago
I'll give you the 300 and the French fries.
Confuzed
13 years ago
300..the fries..and a bundle of Quorums..Take it or leave it..
CelticBomber
13 years ago

I have 3 single Barclay Rex. Looking for Papas Fritas or $300.

smokestaxx wrote:



Holy cow! Does a single Barclay Rex go for $100 or am I missing the joke because I'm tired? Hell I have 1 Barclay Rex I almost smoked for my birthday I'd sell for $100.
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
My offer:

Left over beef stroganoff, a half eaten box of graham crackers (nice age on these) and 3 single servings of apple sauce (cinnamon).
CelticBomber
13 years ago

My offer:

Left over beef stroganoff, a half eaten box of graham crackers (nice age on these) and 3 single servings of apple sauce (cinnamon).

KPP wrote:




Does the apple sauce have chunks of apple in it? If not no deal.
kombat96
13 years ago
Is this another overbid thread?
sd72
13 years ago
Ill take crackers too I'm not going over $400 for everything though.
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Dammit...no apple chunks. I'm out.
Confuzed
13 years ago
If a pack of Tequila Swishers with about 5 years age would sway you, I'll throw em in..
exprime8
13 years ago
ill trade you for 1 supposedly cuban cigar, 1 banana, whats left of my raisinets, a pair of socks, and a coupon for free Ihop pancakes!!!
tyyler82
13 years ago
smokestaxx
13 years ago

My offer:

Left over beef stroganoff, a half eaten box of graham crackers (nice age on these) and 3 single servings of apple sauce (cinnamon).

KPP wrote:


SOLD. To the highest bidder.
King
13 years ago
Crap I missed it? LOL!

sd72
13 years ago
smokestaxx
13 years ago
U got my hooker?
jongk47
13 years ago
how about a lap dance joe swanson style?
jongk47
13 years ago

Holy cow! Does a single Barclay Rex go for $100 or am I missing the joke because I'm tired? Hell I have 1 Barclay Rex I almost smoked for my birthday I'd sell for $100.

CelticBomber wrote:



i've seen it go for 20ish. for 100 it better be the best frakin smoke and pleasure me physically as well.
King
13 years ago
gangnam style
smokestaxx
13 years ago

how about a lap dance joe swanson style?

jongk47 wrote:


Now were talking. Ill give u 1 barclay rex for a lapdance joe swanson style.
Users browsing this topic