chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Down to the final four with the winners going to da Superbowl.
You pick the winner including point spread for a friendly 5ver.
One bet per game only.
49ers -4 vs. Falcons +4
Ravens +7.5 vs. Patriots -7.5
GL
Chazbo
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Let me get the Niners -4 vs the falcons. Thanks Chazbo
Confuzed
13 years ago
Almost identical to last years conference matchups. Hmm
chswrst726
13 years ago
damn, pats are really favored that much vs Ray Lewis' final game? Yep....i said final.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Down to the final four with the winners going to da Superbowl.
You pick the winner including point spread for a friendly 5ver.
One bet per game only.
49ers -4 vs. Falcons +4
Ravens +7.5 vs. Patriots -7.5
GL
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



Alright since my lazy azz hasn't made it to the post office for last week yet. . .

I'll take pat's -7.5 , that way when I lose, I just double up the same box. . .
Whistlebritches
13 years ago

Alright since my lazy azz hasn't made it to the post office for last week yet. . .

I'll take pat's -7.5 , that way when I lose, I just double up the same box. . .

illinichaser wrote:




I say you just went double or nothing......and IMHO you look safe.No trip to the mail box at all for you.


Ron
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Well Charles, it was a good game but alas a tie....for crying in a bucket! I cannot win against you. You are like my kryptonite!! Thanks for the action
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Good game JP all square
Chazbo
Go Ravens
illinichaser
13 years ago
Next mail pick up is Tuesday. I will do my best to make sure I hit it.


Thanks for the action Chaszbo.
Users browsing this topic