akfireguy
13 years ago
Stinger88 out if the blue hits me hard for no good reason.

Anejo 46
AB black market
Padron 1964
Tat Mummy
AF SS
Blue band with a silver R-little help.


Thanks David.
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

My noob is crazy

akfireguy wrote:




That was redundant. All noobs are crazy.





This hit just proves it!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

That was redundant. All noobs are crazy.

DaQueenBeez wrote:



What she said...LOL!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Good hit, nonetheless. Well done.
stinger88
13 years ago
Ah, forgot to tell you about that one. I work down here in Key West wit some folks from other countries. One of them is from Dom Rep. His family "Reynoso" own a cigar company. This is one of theirs. I have had a few and they have been all over the place. Good, bad and ugly. Good luck!!!!
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Ah, forgot to tell you about that one. I work down here in Key West wit some folks from other countries. One of them is from Dom Rep. His family "Reynoso" own a cigar company. This is one of theirs. I have had a few and they have been all over the place. Good, bad and ugly. Good luck!!!!

stinger88 wrote:



You get to do a lot of fishing down there? I need to get back down there to do some bone fishing! I miss being down there. I was stationed at Homestead A.F.B. before Andrew wiped it out.
stinger88
13 years ago
Not a lot of fishing. I have a 20' boat but mainly used for traveling to spots to snorkel or just hang out. I am Air Force on a Navy base. So, I occasionally have to head up to Homestead for Air Force uniform items.
Users browsing this topic