LouisPirnie
13 years ago
Maybe I'll just change my shipping address to Busa's for a couple weeks and win a ton of bids. That just might work. HAAAA!!!!!!
05busa
13 years ago
Thats funny......my daughter asked me last week about kingcake. She still got da baby she found in it last yr
LouisPirnie
13 years ago
You need one? I'll put a package together.
05busa
13 years ago
No u bass turd
exprime8
13 years ago
Can someone PM Busas info, I got a noob package ready to go!!!
05busa
13 years ago
exprime8
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Can someone PM Busas info, I got a noob package ready to go!!!

exprime8 wrote:




Sent
05busa
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
0312 2120 0000 5085 1132
05busa
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago
0312 3190 0001 1403 1643

0312 3190 0001 1403 1636
CelticBomber
13 years ago
I really hope you have room... heh.
carls7069
13 years ago
How bout a couple dirty rats for ya busa and couple o tats?
05busa
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Yikes

05busa wrote:



I think the final count was ermm maybe above 50? Heh...
edin508
13 years ago
Busa gonna need a new cooler after this month.
05busa
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Tomorrow is the big day. I wanna see a good pic!
Users browsing this topic