05busa
13 years ago
carls7069
13 years ago
I luv you man!
05busa
13 years ago
Who confused?
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Heh so far 3 confirmed packages headed your way. Hope you have room!
banderl
13 years ago
He really loves acids.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Wish I would've known this.. I sent some Arangos instead..
05busa
13 years ago
I dont smoke acids unless im around Dave
Confuzed
13 years ago
No Javas then I take it...
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
Donkey King I got some Camacho and Tats headed your way

signed the Easter Bunny 🐴 🐴 🐴
05busa
13 years ago

Donkey King I got some Camacho and Tats headed your way

signed the Easter Bunny 🐴 🐴 🐴

NJ Navy Chief wrote:


WTF bro
whizzy1
13 years ago

Tonight I just packed 2 MFR boxes with Busa's address on them. Just realized the post office is closed tomorrow for MLK's birthday so they'll ship Tuesday. To help you guys out, first off he's low. He prefers drinking Rum and Bourbon but has no favorite brand. He will also drink just about anything else but Rum and Bourbon are his favorites.

He likes Liga's, Tats, and Camacho's. This started with some Cain's I have that I won't smoke and he said he wanted them. So Cain's are also accepted. Let's just end all this drama by smothering the old man under boxes!


Celtic

CelticBomber wrote:


you won't do it
05busa
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Heh that's 4 people now.
CelticBomber
13 years ago

you won't do it

whizzy1 wrote:




Heh the boxes are already addressed and sealed. Would have gone out today but I forgot about MLK day when I packed them.

Celtic
Confuzed
13 years ago
We've got a foursome-
05busa
13 years ago
LouisPirnie
13 years ago
Been a couple years since I bombed Busa. Hmmm
05busa
13 years ago
go back in hiding u prick
SweetHavok
13 years ago
things that make go hmmmmmmmmmmm
LouisPirnie
13 years ago
Just making a simple statement. I'll save it for te right time bro. Unless you would like it sooner. Mardi GRAS is just around the corner.
Users browsing this topic