NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
I love it when a plan comes together...[-x
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Just saw can I enter the box pass

dbush012002 wrote:



Sorry but no. The pass is closed and nearing completion. But stick around. I already have plans for another. Sign up for your n00b/vet trade.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Since when is yo crazy azz a noob anyways?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Since when is yo crazy azz a noob anyways?

fishinguitarman wrote:



Who me? Lol you arent either but u very well may receive the pass. Bwahahahahahahaha
yardobeef
13 years ago
When is the new pass starting? Sign me up!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Since when is yo crazy azz a noob anyways?

fishinguitarman wrote:



He's not...he's just one of those "helpful vets" that is pretending to the throne instead of hazing us on a regular basis. Too bad their aren't more like him!

=d>
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

He's not...he's just one of those "helpful vets" that is pretending to the throne instead of hazing us on a regular basis. Too bad their aren't more like him!

=d>

SMGBobbyScott wrote:





You're right about that...He's a great BOTL!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Who me? Lol you arent either but u very well may receive the pass. Bwahahahahahahaha

grrrrr609 wrote:





[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Who me? Lol you arent either but u very well may receive the pass. Bwahahahahahahaha

grrrrr609 wrote:



Be afraid dude, the noobs are already complaining about the postage and the pass isn't finished YET!

#-o
grrrrr609
13 years ago

When is the new pass starting? Sign me up!

yardobeef wrote:




Some time after Valentines day. After we smack the chit out a vet with the current pass. This pass has kept me a little busy, plus I have a Pipe Tobaccy Pass going on another site. Which I gotta do some work on tonight. Was thinking about a Pipe Tobaccy Pass here but I dont think there is enough interest. I will do another one just dont know where. I already have interest in a pipe pass on another site tho.

The next n00b pass WILL return to me. Few different rules, and a couple restrictions, but it will be a normal Grrr pass with Poker and prizes and maybe a couple of twists. Who knows?!?!

Will definitely sign you up. And I think Bur is interested as well. Want at least 10, and dont think I will have any problems filling it.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]

fishinguitarman wrote:




Which state this thing gonna land in for its final resting place? MS, NY, PA, OR? who knows? oh wait maybe I already know.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

He's not...he's just one of those "helpful vets" that is pretending to the throne instead of hazing us on a regular basis. Too bad their aren't more like him!

=d>

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Thats a compliment right? lol and TY
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Yep, a compliment!
hank56
13 years ago

Which state this thing gonna land in for its final resting place? MS, PA, OR? who knows? oh wait maybe I already know.

grrrrr609 wrote:




Those 3 states aught to be concerned.


MS=Todd or FGM
PA=TIGER
OR=ZRX


What did I win? LOL
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
You won getting added to the list of possible candidates!
hank56
13 years ago

You won getting added to the list of possible candidates!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:





But I'm not from MS, PA or OR. Not it!!!


You think Dave is fun and maybe a little out of control?


You should have seen him/been here when he was a NOOB. LMAO
grrrrr609
13 years ago

But I'm not from MS, PA or OR. Not it!!!


You think Dave is fun and maybe a little out of control?


You should have seen him/been here when he was a NOOB. LMAO

hank56 wrote:




I know NY is on the tops of that list although I may not have put it in any order tho lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

But I'm not from MS, PA or OR. Not it!!!


You think Dave is fun and maybe a little out of control?


You should have seen him/been here when he was a NOOB. LMAO

hank56 wrote:



That's okay...since we are adding you...I think that we can find your address somewhere?!?!

Send me a pic of NOOB Grrrr!!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Oh I have that Earville addy fo sho!
hank56
13 years ago

You won getting added to the list of possible candidates!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:





BTW just how'd you know I'm up for re-election in March anyway?
Users browsing this topic