SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

BTW just how'd you know I'm up for re-election in March anyway?

hank56 wrote:



Prophetic...
hank56
13 years ago

Prophetic...

SMGBobbyScott wrote:




Will I win again?

































Of course : )
Philly Jack
13 years ago

Those 3 states aught to be concerned.


MS=Todd or FGM
PA=TIGER
OR=ZRX


What did I win? LOL

hank56 wrote:


Why it's not like I'm driving this 2.5hrs to Tiger its going USPS ether way so where it is when it get turned on the Vet is irrelevant.
z6joker9
13 years ago
MS boys don't play. You better pick OR or PA. Noobs.
raymusumeci
13 years ago

Be afraid dude, the noobs are already complaining about the postage and the pass isn't finished YET!

#-o

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


naa it was not that bad .. only 10 bucks or so 🇨🇮
grrrrr609
13 years ago

MS boys don't play. You better pick OR or PA. Noobs.

z6joker9 wrote:




BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im not afraid of Ole. MS. If I recall........Gen Grant laid siege to Vicksburg and WON a very important battle there. Isn't Vicksburg in MS?
z6joker9
13 years ago
Yup, there are a number of battlefields in the state. I'm probably <2 miles from one. We didn't lose all of them 😛
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Yup, there are a number of battlefields in the state. I'm probably <2 miles from one. We didn't lose all of them :P

z6joker9 wrote:




Vicksburg is by far my favorite battlefield to ride thru so far. I spent 4 1/2 hours on their 14 miles of roads in the park there. INCREDIBLE! I ride thru Gettysburg alot but IMO Vicksburg blew Gettysburg away.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
The Civil War was a Pyrrhic Victory! I'll take a 2:1 kill ratio any day...particularly if its Yankees we're killing....LOL! Just kidding...we love you guys retiring and moving down here and increasing our real estate prices!
z6joker9
13 years ago

Vicksburg is by far my favorite battlefield to ride thru so far. I spent 4 1/2 hours on their 14 miles of roads in the park there. INCREDIBLE! I ride thru Gettysburg alot but IMO Vicksburg blew Gettysburg away.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Come visit and we'll take you to see Tupelo and Brice's Crossroads. Schedule it around the time of a reenactment if you want to go for bonus points!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Come visit and we'll take you to see Tupelo and Brice's Crossroads. Schedule it around the time of a reenactment if you want to go for bonus points!

z6joker9 wrote:




I would love that!
hank56
13 years ago
I hear there is a bill before Congress to "Grant" Mississippi statehood.











Its what I read on the interwebs...
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I hear there is a bill before Congress to "Grant" Mississippi statehood.











Its what I read on the interwebs...

hank56 wrote:




Now that made me laugh
LetsRock
13 years ago

Damn i did not see the wicked in the bag or i would have grabbed that as one of my takes in a second i have been dying to try that one..

~shrug oh well the bird is gone to NY now
0312 0090 0001 8625 1116

Package is now 7lbs 11 oz..

the contents of the Jack bag are for the next in line (i hope you like them)

I added 5er to the vet bag and something to the box for the vet at the end
(did we ever figure who was getting hit?)

raymusumeci wrote:



Well the treasure chest arrived today...Im glad I saved a bunch of boxes from my recent azz kicking. So I will be:

1 - Taking out the envelope with my name on it
2 - Taking the "jack" bag...wow Ray, this is some bomb, and refilling this for the next victim
3 - stuffing the hell out of the "vet in the end" bag
4 - Posting my takes and puts here very shortly

all good? Did I miss anything
LetsRock
13 years ago
Ok...here it is..if all well I will try to get this out tomorrow otherwise first thing Monday...

Takes

Montecristo Edmundo
Padilla La Terraza Capa Maduro
Diesel Wicked
Undercrown Robusto
RP Connecticut

Puts

Surrogate Tramp Stamp
Oliva O
601 Churchill
Obsidian
Carillo Short Story
LetsRock
13 years ago
Ok, its out

0312 0860 0001 8062 8304

Thanks Grrrr this was a lot of fun!!
shaun341
13 years ago
looks like landing on monday must be one of us in the south jersey/philly area
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Y'all take your time and deliberate your takes and puts carefully...I wouldn't want you to regret your choices after the box leaves the station. That happened in another box pass that I'm a part of and well let's just say it wasn't pretty!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
SMG just you hush we all know you have a side bet that it won't make it to the Vet by Valentines day!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Yep , and no thanks to you...I am most likely going to LOSE! Rat bastid Master Chief! Too damn smart for your own good!
Users browsing this topic