smokestaxx
13 years ago
I still have 2 left if any one has hookers or papas fritas.......
smokestaxx
13 years ago

My offer:

Left over beef stroganoff, a half eaten box of graham crackers (nice age on these) and 3 single servings of apple sauce (cinnamon).

KPP wrote:


Would you do a 2 for 1 on the graham crackers? I heard those are smoking good this time of the year...
Btw, are they limited edition or normal production?
smokestaxx
13 years ago
jongk47
13 years ago

Now were talking. Ill give u 1 barclay rex for a lapdance joe swanson style.

smokestaxx wrote:


giddy up
crgcpro
13 years ago
I had a Brex but I gave it away. I was afraid to smoke it because I thought I might love it and have to go on the hunt for more.
Campage
13 years ago
That breaks my little mooching heart pro.
jnichols
13 years ago
doesn't mine! Camp lol
t33bone
13 years ago
This is funny. I got your $300, send to me now and wait on the $$$$.

I'll send it when I smoke all 3. LOL
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Do you accept EBT?
Campage
13 years ago
JNic... How could you...
jnichols
13 years ago
Well I won the Christmas contest fair and square 😝
Campage
13 years ago
I think I had the right score but I chose the team I wanted to win instead of who I thought would win. I deserved the failure.
whizzy1
13 years ago
whatup John?
Users browsing this topic