carls7069
13 years ago
Well, here we go again! Cbomber obliterated my cubicle with some smd(stogies of mass destruction)
I think he has it out for me. Not only an azzload of cigars but 3 yes 3 bottles of vino which made the gf happy!
Here is da damage:
4 olivia serie v small ring gauge short little babies! twerent so cold Id have one right now!
olivia...connecticut
DPG... cuban classic
nub...maduro
2 old henry's
cao...osa
angelenos2009...nh
cain...daytona
la aroma de cuba...edicion especial
vegas 5....a...short little bugger...tapered cigar
rp...decade...10th anniversary
cao...maduro
two red banded short tats....nh...nice winter time smoke.
two tat...anarchy's? i think...I get them and the anarchy mixed up! damn noob.
olivia...master blends 3....never had. saw you jackhammers talking about them though so looking forward to trying it out.
?sencillo is the blend...not sure of brand
perdomo cabinet ltd reserva maduro 10th anniversary! say that 5 times fast
af...858 sungrown...yeehaw!
tat...capa especial
tat...taa2012...one of my favorites right there!
tat...black label
tat...la casita criolla
la duena belicoso no 2!
coppola...claret wine
elk cove pinot noir wine
pump house2011 california red wine meritage.
That was totally way and above what cbomb needed to do. Holy smokes....I guess I will bring some of these to the herf in april! Celtic you are one amazing botl and i thank you from the bottom of my humi!
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Dayum son that's a pounding right there Carl.....well Done Cbomb!!!!
DCLover
13 years ago
Looks like a boob tade to me
DCLover
13 years ago
Looks like a boob tade to me
CelticBomber
13 years ago
two red banded short tats....nh...nice winter time smoke. - Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles

two tat...anarchy's? i think...I get them and the anarchy mixed up! damn noob.
Anarchy is Black with Red letter, Apocalypse is Red band Black letter.

?sencillo is the blend...not sure of brand - Made by the same people who make the God of Fire. I really like them.

mikey1597
13 years ago
Hats off CB, youse did good!
jnichols
13 years ago
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Looks like a boob tade to me

DCLover wrote:





Nyuk nyuk...🌫
Campage
13 years ago
Very nice. Those anarchy are great. Enjoy them!
carls7069
13 years ago
Who he callling a boob? I bomb him for his insolance with many white owls and dog rockets!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Wow...Amazing Hit!


The MB3's are a great smoke!
smokestaxx
13 years ago
Holy chit. 🐴
Capo king
13 years ago
This dude is a beast and needs his block blown up!!!!
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Who he callling a boob? I bomb him for his insolance with many white owls and dog rockets!

carls7069 wrote:




Boob tade: reference to some 🌫 s mis-post.....was spose to be noob trade IIRC I don't remeber which 🌫 it was though.......:-" 🤥
carls7069
13 years ago
Thanks for the clarification friend.
You try one of those 9's yet?
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Thanks for the clarification friend.
You try one of those 9's yet?

carls7069 wrote:




No not yet Carl....will only happen over the weekend period though as I'm still working down S of home ans it's TOO cold to smoke anywhere here but the mini man hole. But I will ash one soooooooon, thanks again for the trade brother!!
carls7069
13 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful lanceros!
DCLover
13 years ago

Who he callling a boob? I bomb him for his insolance with many white owls and dog rockets!

carls7069 wrote:



http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/325229/Boob-tade-in-progress 
edin508
13 years ago
harleyd31
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Outstanding hit CB- very well done mister!!!
Users browsing this topic