ill call a place tomorrow to see what they got..
schusler wrote:
Dayum! You gave me a challenge but I think I'm pointing you in the right direction giving you a link to someone trying to sell or trade.http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=7&f=114&t=1089068
SweetHavok wrote:
Good luck to you! Old Blue hasn't reloaded in a while. Components are real hard to find now, and if you do find what you need. PAY! I was recently offered $500 for a stripped lower I have, can't believe I passed on it.
edin508 wrote:
Its rough all over. Called the largest dealer down here and he claims the reps are still waiting on alocation. Won't know anything till next week about quantities.
nnightmar wrote:
No luck still? Man that sucks.
as of right now cabelas has the cci small pistol primers in stock... shipping and a 20$ hazodous material fee make them awfully expensive though#-o http://www.cabelas.com/product/CCI-Per-1000-Primers/1507254.uts?WTz_l=CQO#productChart&avad=48247_b3d58da1&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close