dpnewell
13 years ago
Who's got Chris' (Tigercdw) addy? Thanks.
t33bone
13 years ago

Who's got Chris' (Tigercdw) addy? Thanks.

dpnewell wrote:


And you get in return?


[-x

I hate busdrivers and will continue to uphold my image of hating you all. [ram27bat]
t33bone
13 years ago
OH, did I say


BOMB DPNEWELL cause he likes others to drive buses?
dpnewell
13 years ago
Chris has driven over me half a dozen times. It's about time for a small "thankyou". Oh, and ananomous person, thanks for the addy. he, he.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
I am a Driver but will not stop here.

TIGER
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Letsrock you PRICK.

TIGER
Abrignac
13 years ago
VROOM VROOM


:-({|=
blueboy
13 years ago

Chris has driven over me half a dozen times. It's about time for a small "thankyou". Oh, and ananomous person, thanks for the addy. he, he.

dpnewell wrote:



Looks like trouble in the future for Chris!
Campage
13 years ago
Let me know if you didn't get it.
LetsRock
13 years ago

Letsrock you PRICK.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



No sir....not me....I couldnt find it fast enough....LOL
Abrignac
13 years ago

No sir....not me....I couldnt find it fast enough....LOL

LetsRock wrote:




Me either, though I tried.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Bombing Tiger???..........
t33bone
13 years ago

I am a Driver but will not stop here.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


Watch out for cut brake lines. They come in SFR's. 🤔
harleyd31
13 years ago

And you get in return?


[-x

I hate busdrivers and will continue to uphold my image of hating you all. [ram27bat]

t33bone wrote:




Oh Mr Tuck- where did you get my addy from.............Just askin......🇨🇮
ZRX1200
13 years ago
harleyd31
13 years ago

(#11......)

ZRX1200 wrote:




^
Busdriver.........
Abrignac
13 years ago
Chill Jamie, I have your addy as well, and Paul I've got your home and work addy.
t33bone
13 years ago

Oh Mr Tuck- where did you get my addy from.............Just askin......🇨🇮

harleyd31 wrote:


From someone I hate. Now they'll pay.
t33bone
13 years ago

Chill Jamie, I have your addy as well, and Paul I've got your home and work addy.

Abrignac wrote:


#-o
Abrignac
13 years ago

From someone I hate. Now they'll pay.

t33bone wrote:




Ain't skeered?
Users browsing this topic