richokeeffe
13 years ago
that is all.....thank you in advance
engletl
13 years ago

that is all.....thank you in advance

richokeeffe wrote:



watch it you noob!!!
t33bone
13 years ago
richokeeffe
13 years ago

watch it you noob!!!

engletl wrote:



Ooooh. Can I be a noob again?

Can one of you really shmart vettes help me by sending some smokes for me to try?

Screw it




🌫






Bomb the General. That is all
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Lookie who only shows up to start trouble!!!!
richokeeffe
13 years ago

Lookie who only shows up to start trouble!!!!

DaQueenBeez wrote:



nope - I showed up to bask in the long lasting fun had with the Thonginator picture. Troublemaking is an added benefit. Now stop responding to me and go bomb the General, Madam Queen
engletl
13 years ago

Ooooh. Can I be a noob again?

Can one of you really shmart vettes help me by sending some smokes for me to try?

Screw it




🌫






Bomb the General. That is all

richokeeffe wrote:


I am sure that can be arranged [frypan]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I really like that idea...the NWO troop thingy is all but over now....LetsRock can we get the NWO behind this effort?
engletl
13 years ago

I really like that idea...the NWO troop thingy is all but over now....LetsRock can we get the NWO behind this effort?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


Yes...it would be great to see the NWO bomb Rich into the stone age!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
LOL!!! PM sent...conspiracy begins...
LetsRock
13 years ago
Now why didnt I think of this....brilliant!!
richokeeffe
13 years ago

Yes...it would be great to see the NWO bomb Rich into the stone age!

engletl wrote:



Two things

- Since I moved, and no one has my new address, y'all might as well bomb Todd

- I have done nothing to anyone here in quite some time, unlike the General who is a first rate miscreant

Don't be hijacking my thread

Bomb him, I say. bomb bomb bomb
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

Yes...it would be great to see the NWO bomb Rich into the stone age!

engletl wrote:


^^^^This...
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Rich I'm up in Tacoma this week......can I cone over for a smoke and racquetball tips? Where's the new place at? PM I won't kiss n tell.......
LetsRock
13 years ago

I really like that idea...the NWO troop thingy is all but over now....LetsRock can we get the NWO behind this effort?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



In a deep Lurch-like voice......YOU RANG???
engletl
13 years ago

Rich I'm up in Tacoma this week......can I cone over for a smoke and racquetball tips? Where's the new place at? PM I won't kiss n tell.......

ZRX1200 wrote:



Tacoma huh?

LOL
t33bone
13 years ago

Two things

- Since I moved, and no one has my new address, y'all might as well bomb Todd

- I have done nothing to anyone here in quite some time, unlike the General who is a first rate miscreant

Don't be hijacking my thread

Bomb him, I say. bomb bomb bomb

richokeeffe wrote:


Sounds like a good reason to bomb you to me. 😂
richokeeffe
13 years ago

Rich I'm up in Tacoma this week......can I cone over for a smoke and racquetball tips? Where's the new place at? PM I won't kiss n tell.......

ZRX1200 wrote:



How long are you in Tacoma? I can come up at meet you @ Smokey Joe's Saturday

Since I dont' smoke in the house, it'd be way cold to be outside for a smoke down at my humble abode
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Mississippi is still warm. Plus I hear they have a herf down there pretty regularly that has to tap Todd out...

Ron can we help a fella out?
engletl
13 years ago

Mississippi is still warm. Plus I hear they have a herf down there pretty regularly that has to tap Todd out...

Ron can we help a fella out?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


That is FGM's Herf...and yes it DOES tap him out every year!!

BOMB FGM
Users browsing this topic