dpnewell
13 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0293 9816 03 - Fort Belvoir, VA - The smokes I promised you. Sorry I took so long.

9405 5036 9930 0293 9816 72 - West Plains, MO - Just a humble thank you for those great smokes you sent me.

9405 5036 9930 0293 9815 59 - Wilkes Barre, PA - A small appreciation for our favorite Bus Driver.

blueboy
13 years ago
Some people are in trouble!!


Glad I didn't make the list! Lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Nice...go get'em!
carls7069
13 years ago
what smokes? LOL.
Now why did go and do a thing like that fer?
Just means return fiber someday! [ram27bat]
t33bone
13 years ago
This will make the Tiger roar.

get em brother.
dpnewell
13 years ago

what smokes? LOL.
Now why did go and do a thing like that fer?
Just means return fiber someday! [ram27bat]

carls7069 wrote:



Let's see if I can remember. I think it was a FFP, Dirty Rat, LP9, Undercrown and a Mummy. I can't return fire with the same caliber HTF smokes, but I did the best I can from my measly little stash. I hope you enjoy.
dpnewell
13 years ago

This will make the Tiger roar.

get em brother.

t33bone wrote:



I took it easy on the Tiger. He may meow a little, but that's about it.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Dave's package landed over the weekend.

He claims it is for me being a busdriver over him many times.

I do not recall of what you speak.

Great cigars too.Not a DR in the lot.

AF WOAM
J FUEGO 777 MADURO TORO
PAM 64 EXCLUSIVO
OLIVA MB3 ROBUSTO
CAMACHO COROJO DIPLOMA
PERDOMO PATRIARCH ROBUSTO
DE UC GRAN TORO

Dave must have a good memory.

The 777 was a smoke he handed me when we first met years ago.

Thanks so much Dave,I will enjoy these.

TUCK HATES BUSDRIVERS.

TIGER
dpnewell
13 years ago

Dave's package landed over the weekend.

He claims it is for me being a busdriver over him many times.

I do not recall of what you speak.

Great cigars too.Not a DR in the lot.

AF WOAM
J FUEGO 777 MADURO TORO
PAM 64 EXCLUSIVO
OLIVA MB3 ROBUSTO
CAMACHO COROJO DIPLOMA
PERDOMO PATRIARCH ROBUSTO
DE UC GRAN TORO

Dave must have a good memory.

The 777 was a smoke he handed me when we first met years ago.

Thanks so much Dave,I will enjoy these.

TUCK HATES BUSDRIVERS.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:




Dang Chris,
You know my rep. I smoke the DRs and hand out the better stuff, lol. Enjoy bud, you deserve them.
Oh, and yes, the 777 was to remind you of our meeting at CFest.
Users browsing this topic