carls7069
13 years ago
Hey fgm!
Irecieved justins end of our noob trade. Will be smackin his azz by monday i hope!
t33bone
13 years ago

Oh thank goodness,I'll call the contractor back and tell him to cancel the walkin!!!

DD1700 wrote:


Please do
t33bone
13 years ago

Hey fgm!
Irecieved justins end of our noob trade. Will be smackin his azz by monday i hope!

carls7069 wrote:


=d>

Smack em good Carls
carls7069
13 years ago
Im sending all dog rockets and yard gars ! Yarrr matey
exprime8
13 years ago
I got a Vet...Fiddler898

Finally someone to bomb on a monthly basis!!!
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm dog rockets!!!
soundta
13 years ago
I think I have my new house in order enough to smack a noob, ill take one.

-Jerry
fiddler898
13 years ago

I got a Vet...Fiddler898

Finally someone to bomb on a monthly basis!!!

exprime8 wrote:


There are plenty of deserving b/sotls on these boards to focus your bombs on - no need to let your vet have all the fun!

👻
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Hey folks, just to keep my Vet and the moderator of all this craziness in good standing, he has smacked me with his end of our trade, but I'm on a trip until tomorrow night. Family has informed me a package that has scared the neighborhood children and has the dogs whining in a corner is awaiting my return. Ruh roh.

Hoping it doesn't detonate early (yes, the feared "premature detonation") and there is something to go home too!
carls7069
13 years ago
Happy to hear you areall set and ready to go friend!
Are yo low?
carls7069
13 years ago
Happy to hear you areall set and ready to go friend!
Are yo low?
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Who me? I'm not low! [ram27bat]

But I heard Grrrrr and Let's Rock Ron are....
carls7069
13 years ago
Grrrr is always low!
tyyler82
13 years ago
My package for Tuck landed today I believe.

Hope I did alright...
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Here's what FGM bombed me with: (pic going up tomorrow)

Cigars:

In a 6-finger bag:
Padron 1926 box press (NH)
Jose L Piedra (CC/NH) a "Breva" I think
Quintero (CC/NH) Also a Breva
Rafael Gonzalez (CC/NH)
AF "Barber Pole" ?? (NH)
AF Reserva EXTRA Viejo

As it that wasn't enough, there is the Acid Collector tin. Immediately think, what a joker, after the "pass the trash" with Nicholasjames, he's gonna empty his Acid stash on me. NOPE, more top shelf smokes:

MUWAT (NH)
CAO VR Maduro box press (NH)
LCG Maduro (Corona Gorda?) (NH-but I really liked the other LCGs I've had)
Gurkha Empire II (NH)
AF a little bigger than a short story (NH)
AF Short Story
Ilusione #68 (NH) and it's getting serious now.....
My Father Les Bijou 1962 (NH)
LP Undercrown Bellicosa (or a Corona Doble) (NH)
Camacho 1962 (NH)
Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo (NH), AND
A FREAKING GOD OF FIRE!!!!! OF COURSE NEVER HAD, I'M A FREAKING N00B! Holy chit run around like kid on three cokes and two slices of birthday cake!

OK caught my breath, time for the swag:
The six finger bag and tin the cigars came in
bag of S'bucks Dark Sumatra (my fav)
Ronson lighter
Creole Seasoning
Flavor blasted Goldfish
Grits Sampler Pack! Woohoo, thanks for the real food!

Oh yeah, almost forgot:
A churchill Fighting C O C K! bwahahahaha
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Pretty good for an old fart, must have taken his Geritol before packing.

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Nice hit Mr. Original Badass!
Campage
13 years ago
Well done FGM.
Campage
13 years ago
And the extra viejo anejo is a great cigar.
carls7069
13 years ago
Dang! Nice hit
Users browsing this topic