jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
Some of you know this already but I am a Sopranos junkie !! And the other day I was awarded a very substantial raise at work for outstanding performance. And I decided to fire up a Soprano Boss that was given to be by the best vet on the site GRRRR ! And hands down in my opinion it was the best cigar I have smoked . Awesome full body flavor with accents of down right greatness !!!!
So if any one out there has an abundance of them any of the 4 sizes I would be willing to do any type of trade for them. Please post here or pm me if anyone is interested in trading!
Thank you BOTL's 🇨🇮
Campage
13 years ago
My local has some I believe. Red box? Was going to post here to see if the were any good.
tyyler82
13 years ago
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

My local has some I believe. Red box? Was going to post here to see if the were any good.

Campage wrote:


They are awesome in my opinion. My local is having a CAO event the 25th and didnt order not even one box. So If you want to pick some up and trade just pm me and let me know. Try one first and let me know what you think, if you like full flavored you will love them.
Campage
13 years ago
Ok. I'll go up there and check it out. Another local had some from awhile back. Maybe 1-2 years? Not sure when they came out but I'll go check up there also to see if they have the OR or whatever it is.
crgcpro
13 years ago
My local has them in all sizes as well. I'l check on them when I get back in town.
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
There is. a CAO event this Friday at my local im getting a box of associates /robostos not the ones i wanted . I wanted the double coronas / boss but they were 297 at my local i found them online for 228 but i get 7 free premium cigars when i buy a box and swag and just the great feeling that i help my local with the outrageous mark up. lol but its all in fun.
But you guys I'm still down to trade whatever you want if ya'll can fine any but the robusto. lol
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Holy hell I'd buy some BBF.
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
guess im still to much of a noob BBF? means im an idot? lol
ZRX1200
13 years ago
No you're not an idiot.

Its listed on the abbreviation page, go do your homework you'll be tested tomorrow.
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

No you're not an idiot.

Its listed on the abbreviation page, go do your homework you'll be tested tomorrow.

ZRX1200 wrote:


can you send me that link? I lost it . I have a photo memory🇨🇮
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
we can put a friendly wager on the test
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

No you're not an idiot.

Its listed on the abbreviation page, go do your homework you'll be tested tomorrow.

ZRX1200 wrote:


U down?
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
Wow so after.I have committed to buying a box for my local for 216 just saw them on cbid for 85. OMFG I really really love my local.
PaulieWalnuts447
13 years ago
Ive got 3 boxes of Sopranos Boss size and 2 boxes of associate size. PM me your thoughts if interested.
PaulieWalnuts447
13 years ago
BBF?? Who is wanting to part with some BBF?
raymusumeci
13 years ago
dang i still remember when you were smoking only mild stuff, forgetting to prep your humi and calling cigars sticks...

Now you are smoking "sticks" that i have not tried yet lol

~brings a tear to your eye~

Little Jjoye is growing up ...

GRATS on the Raise!
ZRX1200
05busa
13 years ago
I hav s limited sopranos box that had smoked shaped like bats and stuff....i dont know if they still make it
jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic