fishinguitarman
13 years ago

That is FGM's Herf...and yes it DOES tap him out every year!!

BOMB FGM

engletl wrote:





PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN!
richokeeffe
13 years ago

BOMB FGM

engletl wrote:



🍺

hmmmmmmm

gets a guy to thinkin
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

:-"

hmmmmmmm

gets a guy to thinkin

richokeeffe wrote:






Don't think....gotta be painful to ya!
Abrignac
13 years ago

🍺

hmmmmmmm

gets a guy to thinkin

richokeeffe wrote:



The bus motor is still running. Do I need to put it into drive????
richokeeffe
13 years ago

Don't think....gotta be painful to ya!

fishinguitarman wrote:



I know - that's what makes it such a great idea...even though there is pain aplenty inside my head, I can't help but think about the bombing of FGM

Well - after The General is sent back to the stone age, of course.

Then again, since you both live in Mississippi, you are pretty much there anyways.

So, bomb away folks - they clearly wanna go back to the stone age
engletl
13 years ago

I know - that's what makes it such a great idea...even though there is pain aplenty inside my head, I can't help but think about the bombing of FGM

Well - after The General is sent back to the stone age, of course.

Then again, since you both live in Mississippi, you are pretty much there anyways.

So, bomb away folks - they clearly wanna go back to the stone age

richokeeffe wrote:




And here I thought we had a "truce" ofter that mega mass bombing run 🤦
hombre
13 years ago
Now this thread I like
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

The bus motor is still running. Do I need to put it into drive????

Abrignac wrote:






Step AWAY from the computer, Anthony!
Abrignac
13 years ago
I don't have it, but I'm sure I know a few people who do. Hmmmmmm.......
Abrignac
13 years ago
Oops, my bad. I DO have FGM's addy, but so does everyone else. Da General on the other hand, well that may take a minute or two.
engletl
13 years ago

Oops, my bad. I DO have FGM's addy, but so does everyone else. Da General on the other hand, well that may take a minute or two.

Abrignac wrote:


All you gotta do is ask...I don't hide my addy
besides if you got FGMs you most likely already got mine as well

Now Rich's addy on the other hand...that one is not out there at all
engletl
13 years ago

Now this thread I like

hombre wrote:


yeah yeah...figures you would show up at the topic
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

yeah yeah...figures you would show up at the topic

engletl wrote:





Doesn't surprise me either....#-o
richokeeffe
13 years ago



Now Rich's addy on the other hand...that one is not out there at all

engletl wrote:



Nope - not at all
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Bus drivers a plenty...target acquired...
Users browsing this topic